Canesinsight = Sell Out

Is it true Geo & Nash had a co-15th bday party at Dave & Buster's last year?

He's legit guys!

WhatTheHell comin' for those nips

Come tuesday Geo gon be nippleless and WTH gon throw them ***** on a pizza and have it delivered to Alfraud's house.

Advertisement
I give Geo credit....took massive balls to post that info and for those that can't comprehend....he said "take it with a grain of salt"....never said it was set in stone or 100% happening

Keep it up Geo....Vern likes to throw sh*t out after its happened

Sold their Hurricane Soul to the devil to sell some scripts.... I'd rather you ask for donations than have it come to this...

90 pages of nonsense.... Geo305 should be perma banned and fired, This dude is the online media version of Golden selling us bullshyt knowing dudes would buy it because we are desperate just like GOlden did. How do you sleep at night?
No means no, you Nole.
You think because your mouth is attached to Goldens **** it makes you more of a Cane than Vern?

you ain't

Geo could've withheld that info out of spite and not posted anything but he didn't.

I give Geo credit....took massive balls to post that info and for those that can't comprehend....he said "take it with a grain of salt"....never said it was set in stone or 100% happening

Keep it up Geo....Vern likes to throw sh*t out after its happened

He also said that he'd come back and eat crow if it's wrong.

Advertisement
Sold their Hurricane Soul to the devil to sell some scripts.... I'd rather you ask for donations than have it come to this...

90 pages of nonsense.... Geo305 should be perma banned and fired, This dude is the online media version of Golden selling us bullshyt knowing dudes would buy it because we are desperate just like GOlden did. How do you sleep at night?

Wait till Monday, bro. Geo305, said, IF changes were to be made, they be made by Monday.

Let the **** play out, homeboy

Why is so much time spent on attacking each other? I can see things getting personal sometimes but the enemy is the administration, not a fellow poster. Is there some sort of cash prize for being right the most times or something?

Advertisement
Time to be like noles and start keying/slashing cars. This porst is more entertaining than the mediocrity on the field.

Advertisement
Back