Canesinsight = Sell Out

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Sold their Hurricane Soul to the devil to sell some scripts.... I'd rather you ask for donations than have it come to this...

90 pages of nonsense.... Geo305 should be perma banned and fired, This dude is the online media version of Golden selling us bullshyt knowing dudes would buy it because we are desperate just like GOlden did. How do you sleep at night?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sold their Hurricane Soul to the devil to sell some scripts.... I'd rather you ask for donations than have it come to this...

90 pages of nonsense.... Geo305 should be perma banned and fired, This dude is the online media version of Golden selling us bullshyt knowing dudes would buy it because we are desperate just like GOlden did. How do you sleep at night?
No means no, you Nole.

Advertisement
Vern.

Saturday is a different day than a Monday.

Unless that friggin' idiot Obama just signed another Executive Order changing things.

We wait till Monday then...

simpsons_torch_mob1.jpg

Vern.

Saturday is a different day than a Monday.

Unless that friggin' idiot Obama just signed another Executive Order changing things.

SMH

Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness

Advertisement

85B3cnw.gif

I gave the opposite opinion (without info) of Geo and was chastised so I'm just going to stay quiet

Advertisement
I gave the opposite opinion (without info) of Geo and was chastised so I'm just going to stay quiet

That's true. This is really just a Geo issue, and not really a CIS issue.

Geo is a good guy and had a trustable source I was just responding to vern so said we are "selling scripts." Geo wouldn't have put it out if he didn't trust his guy and he did say by monday. I just don't see it. Plus Geo brings great value to the recruiting board at a horrible time

I don't see how we can be selling scripts we are not even #united in doing it. I would love to be wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo has a legit source. Golden has approached administration about a mutual of parting ways. Whether it happens is still to be determined.

Advertisement
Right or wrong Geo is good with me. If he's wrong about Monday, then let's just hope he sticks to recruiting when it comes to his insight. He is money when it comes to that IMO.

Right or wrong Geo is good with me. If he's wrong about Monday, then let's just hope he sticks to recruiting when it comes to his insight. He is money when it comes to that IMO.

This.

I wouldn't say we're #UNITED, but rather #UNTIED.

Advertisement
Back