Canesinsight = Sell Out

I got it from another site with 2 very respected posters both saying the same thing. I didn't say he is gone. Just that he has brought it up but a lot of moving parts cause he doesn't want to leave the staff without jobs or look like he quit.

Fair enough, Thanx!

Advertisement
"A lot of moving parts" = This rumor is b u l l s h I t

Advertisement
Is it true Geo & Nash had a co-15th bday party at Dave & Buster's last year?

He's legit guys!

WhatTheHell comin' for those nips

You clowns don't have to believe him if you don't want. From the get go he said it was a source and not to shoot the messenger. It's not even monday yet.

CanesInsight is getting RICH. Can't wait to laugh about this on the boat this website has gotten me. Bang Brothers' boat ain't got nothing on CanesInSight.

Get your life together.

We playin Chess....you playin checkers with back jumps... get on board bra

You clowns don't have to believe him if you don't want. From the get go he said it was a source and not to shoot the messenger. It's not even monday yet.

I_want_to_believe_wallpaper_by_Pencilshade.jpg

Advertisement
Some of you guys take this crap way too seriously. This is a message board, not the Ministry of Facts. Speculation, rumors and outright BS, not facts, are the norm. It's what message boards do.

Geo has a legit source. Golden has approached administration about a mutual of parting ways. Whether it happens is still to be determined.

bull, you've no idea what you're talking about. Golden would never approach the admin with "hey, how about we agree to a lesser buyout that's mutually beneficial to both of us, I'm just in over my head but have the U's best interests at heart,"

Advertisement

There are sources and there's DJ's barber, most here have good reason to assume it's the latter, especially when so vague. And the whole world knew about Olsen because they have ESPN.

I got it from another site with 2 very respected posters both saying the same thing. I didn't say he is gone. Just that he has brought it up but a lot of moving parts cause he doesn't want to leave the staff without jobs or look like he quit.

It ain't against any rule to state the site Dude. And the mystical handle of those posers, I mean posters.

If you know who runs the Miami-hurricanes website that is who it is from and another poster also heard the same thing. He hates the way Miami fans have turned on him and the local high school coaches not helping, and he doesn't want to make staff changes. But he also wants to get paid.

Advertisement
Geo has a legit source. Golden has approached administration about a mutual of parting ways. Whether it happens is still to be determined.

I could live with that in a heartbeat!!

He goes his way and we go ours. He pays his buyout

I honestly respect him more for doing that. Says he is willing to go down fighting for his assistants.

I know it's a business fellas, but nobody wants to start off a new year being fired and without a job.

He may give UM a discount on the buyout, but if you think there is any chance he walks away with nothing without another D1 job lined up then you are smoking crack.

I gave the opposite opinion (without info) of Geo and was chastised so I'm just going to stay quiet

That's true. This is really just a Geo issue, and not really a CIS issue.

Geo is a good guy and had a trustable source I was just responding to vern so said we are "selling scripts." Geo wouldn't have put it out if he didn't trust his guy and he did say by monday. I just don't see it. Plus Geo brings great value to the recruiting board at a horrible time

I don't see how we can be selling scripts we are not even #united in doing it. I would love to be wrong

Geo also doesn't know the difference in there, their, and they're. That would be a good trait for a writer on this site, I'd think.

I'm glad Geo shared with us what he had. From the time we first read his bit of info, we all knew that there was a small chance it would happen, but we are so desperate right now that it became something bigger. I would rather have our insiders give us what they know and give us some hope, rather than some of these other guys who have nothing but keep telling people to PM them for some personal attention. Geo posts and articles are solid and if you guys chase him away from this site just because his report didn't pan out the way you wanted it, then the other guys who have some inside stuff will not be sharing anything anymore until it happens. This site will be reacting to everything instead of acting because some guys on here aren't mature enough to handle some disappointment.

Brace for impact.

Some of you guys take this crap way too seriously. This is a message board, not the Ministry of Facts. Speculation, rumors and outright BS, not facts, are the norm. It's what message boards do.

True. Yet this site has proven itself to be more accurate than government data. lol

Advertisement
Back