Canesinsight = Sell Out

Advertisement
Ya let's ban one of the only posters that brings more than "stay tuned" and "players notified" to the board

Vern.

Saturday is a different day than a Monday.

Unless that friggin' idiot Obama just signed another Executive Order changing things.

I would take Obama over another over inflated egotistical white boy like you Archer

CanesInsight is getting RICH. Can't wait to laugh about this on the boat this website has gotten me. Bang Brothers' boat ain't got nothing on CanesInSight.

Get your life together.

Advertisement
Geo has a legit source. Golden has approached administration about a mutual of parting ways. Whether it happens is still to be determined.

I could live with that in a heartbeat!!

He goes his way and we go ours. He pays his buyout

I honestly respect him more for doing that. Says he is willing to go down fighting for his assistants.

I know it's a business fellas, but nobody wants to start off a new year being fired and without a job.

Some people need to give their wives a little more attension

Advertisement
Vern.

Saturday is a different day than a Monday.

Unless that friggin' idiot Obama just signed another Executive Order changing things.

I would take Obama over another over inflated egotistical white boy like you Archer

7UvDx.png

Advertisement
No matter what comes to pass on Monday I'd personally like to thank Geo for giving me
a tiny sliver of hope. Even if this place resembles Jonestown = it was worth it.

Advertisement
CanesInsight is getting RICH. Can't wait to laugh about this on the boat this website has gotten me. Bang Brothers' boat ain't got nothing on CanesInSight.

Get your life together.

Fine I'll come out and say it, GEO just paid for my spring semester tuition at UM

I got it from another site with 2 very respected posters both saying the same thing. I didn't say he is gone. Just that he has brought it up but a lot of moving parts cause he doesn't want to leave the staff without jobs or look like he quit.

Advertisement
Back