CanesInSight Podcast 8 presented by CanesWear ft Blake James

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
BlakeJames.jpg

In this week's edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear...

Miami athletic director Blake James joins Peter Ariz on the podcast to discuss the upgraded stadium, taking a look back at the coaching search, and his feelings not he state of the program.

Canes DB commit Brian Edwards and safety target Amari Carter join the show as well! Listen below or subscribe to the CanesInSight podcast on iTunes.

[SOUNDCLOUD]278754161[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
I've grown to really like the new Blake James under President Frenk, everything seems to be working out great now that our athletic department is getting the funding it deserves.

Advertisement
I've grown to really like the new Blake James under President Frenk, everything seems to be working out great now that our athletic department is getting the funding it deserves.

Obviously his hands were tied by the troll.

Advertisement
Maybe Donna was the problem...Maybe Flake was the problem...We should know next year or following year to see a true progression of all athletic programs..

Maybe Donna was the problem...Maybe Flake was the problem...We should know next year or following year to see a true progression of all athletic programs..

I think it is clear that Shalala was the main problem at the school; furthermore, I can't help but to continue to link Blake James to her. I want the best possible Athletic Director for this program. I am not certain whether or not we can do better with another AD.

Fake is now the greatest AD in sports. That spineless weasel muppet who mocked the fans for telling him to do what Dimare eventually forced him to do was just a sissy cyborg.

Advertisement
That opening instrumental.

I need the name of it now.

Young Jeezy- OJ

I know the Podcast soundtracks have all been your recommendations. Pete ain't got enough flavor for some of the joints I've heard on there.

Yeah... I heard the lil jon mix with what i Think is slim thug, instrumental and was like...."lemme find out, pete"

Should have known he had a swagga injection from Dmulah

Young Jeezy- OJ

I know the Podcast soundtracks have all been your recommendations. Pete ain't got enough flavor for some of the joints I've heard on there.

Yeah... I heard the lil jon mix with what i Think is slim thug, instrumental and was like...."lemme find out, pete"

For the record, D$ and I pick the songs together.

Also, that Slim Thug instrumental was my call...

Advertisement

Young Jeezy- OJ

I have to give Pete credit for the Slim Thug, but 95% of the song choices come from someone born before 1994.

Young Jeezy- OJ

Pete What was the instrumental at the very end of the podcast with D Money and Bradely Jennings called?

Last edited:

Young Jeezy- OJ

Hahahahaha i feel you , playa!!!

Tell Dmoney to let you be great!!

Advertisement
Back