CanesInSight Big Board (12/3)

Pete, one guy that was omitted from the Big Board is Danny Mattingly..

Is that because he is still an ND commit or do you just think hes not a realistic option at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All our battles are with FSU. Seems like Muschamp isn't recruiting South Florida quite as much as Meyer did.

Go figure. Season ends and we get some of the most positive feedback all year recruiting wise.

These ****ers can close.
Not going to a bowl was a good decision. 10 coaches can each spend 50-70 hours a week relentlessly pursuing 5-10 commits in total. I think we'll get the players we need.

Yep, especially when we have some legit recruiting wars going on this year. I was one of those guys that was hoping we wouldn't ban ourselves but I still knew it would be the right decision, and recruiting is a big part of it.

Advertisement
All our battles are with FSU. Seems like Muschamp isn't recruiting South Florida quite as much as Meyer did.

Hopefully after him losing Howard it now makes him think twice. I expect not if but when we land 6 etc. Dumbo will feel that fence that is built by the staff. Hoping he stops to think twice if its worth it.

Apparently Jeremy Kerr is making a visit to UConn and that combined with the way we are still actively recruiting a bunch of TE's leads me believe we've cooled on him. Maybe we decided you're just not good enough and there are too many dudes on the board for you to flirt with FSU.

Apparently Jeremy Kerr is making a visit to UConn and that combined with the way we are still actively recruiting a bunch of TE's leads me believe we've cooled on him. Maybe we decided you're just not good enough and there are too many dudes on the board for you to flirt with FSU.

Is it you that keeps making this post? It doesnt make any sense.

He is being recruited as an OT here

even with him being on the OL, which is merely an assumption, we are still bringing in Knighton and Kirkland who both seem likely to end up in the class. I just think , looking at the circumstances , that there is a solid chance we let Kerr go. Could be wrong , but there seem to be some indicators to support that

Advertisement

even with him being on the OL, which is merely an assumption, we are still bringing in Knighton and Kirkland who both seem likely to end up in the class. I just think , looking at the circumstances , that there is a solid chance we let Kerr go. Could be wrong , but there seem to be some indicators to support that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1sZZiMA-xk

I just dont see why anyone would wanna play for fsu after jimbo proved he cant win it all.

Advertisement
FSU: Where good RBs and TEs go to die.

And good wr's. You'd think one of their coaches would have told Benjamin that it helps to leave his feet on a jump ball. The key word is "jump."

Great post. One of the reasons I started following this site is the "insight".

The lack of DEs is a little concerning
I have to guess that they are thinking 17 will get bigger and stronger and provide that rush. It def is concerning I agree,but numbers are pinching us.

Looking at a lot of guys who can either play dt/de or de/lb in a 3-4. Also lots of tight ends who have the measurables to be DE's. Gotta think Golden has a personnel rather than a recruiting plan at the position.

Hopefully after him losing Howard it now makes him think twice. I expect not if but when we land 6 etc. Dumbo will feel that fence that is built by the staff. Hoping he stops to think twice if its worth it.

I think it has more to do with being able to fill up on talent from other parts of Florida for UF this year. Their class is very good and they really didnt have a need to come down here and try to battle it out with us and others when they already had their guys.

Advertisement
Back