CanesInSight Big Board (12/18)

Advertisement
Someone is selling us getting hammered hard to some of these guys. Collins mentioned 4 more bowl bans and never playing in a bowl game while he is here? What the ****?

Actually, EVERYONE not named UM is selling UM getting hammered hard to ALL of our recruits. That's what makes what Al is doing the last couple years so amazing.

And it certainly doesn't help that local own beat (off) writers like that fat little ****er Manny are spreading stupid gossip about us getting hammered too. We can't even rely on the local media to give us the benefit of the doubt. You think local writers in Gainesville and Tuscaloosa would get away with the crap that **** Manny wrote recently about UM likely getting another 2 or 3 bowl bans on top of the 3 we've already taken?

It's bad enough that Al has to fight the competition. Now, he has to fight the Herald and Sun Sentinel and QAM on top of it. Pieces of filth they are.

McCord is from Tampa right? That's not really state of Miami. Great post though

Yes, and its worth pointing out as Golden and Co. deserve a lot of credit for the work they've done over there. I lived in Tampa for a bit. Kids there are nowhere near UM gimmes (Chick excluded:).

IMHO, its:

1. UF
2. FSU
3. UM

And yeah, you do have a true local BCS school there, in USF buzzing around causing headaches here and there.

Yes, its in-state, but the staff correctly identified it as a place they could spread their brand to, and IMHO, astutely concluded that because its somewhat of a city environment, a school like UM would be more appealing to kids there than say the more rural areas of the state.

Agreed. Until golden pulled mccord, tampa had been very tough in the past. not as bad as Jax, but an analogous situation nonetheless, where UM is the 3d option for most of the kids.

142.jpg

Advertisement
Collins (and any other recruit) is a cot **** fool if they believe that bull****. C'mon son.

lol at Jimbo and Muschamp. Can't get anyone from down here worth a **** anymore so they resort to telling dudes we are getting worse then what Pedo State got.

Advertisement
Those 100% projections are really killing us...Travis Johnson just decommitted from the U per his Twitter. Hopefully Enter Sandland...

Last edited:
Standish Dobard: Come teach me, Beau! I hope you come!

Travis Johnson: A JuCo stud at TE is committing? Beau who? I'm out of here.

If this class is truly going to be small, and we still have as many studs on the board as we do, I can handle the loss of TJ. If Beau comes, that TE spot was feeling a little heavy this class.

Advertisement
Lesson 2012 taught Young Peter Ariz, the upstart recruiting guru...

No such thing as 100%.

Advertisement
McCord is from Tampa right? That's not really state of Miami. Great post though

Actually it is. Howard created that.

You need to spend a weekend here if you think that's the case.

There's an entire new breed of 'Canes fan that think the 30 for 30 movie is gospel.

Truth. I sat on a plane next to some 22 year old jerkoff who was basically reciting the movie line for line to a flight attendant despite not having lived through or understanding any of it. Schnellenberger's recruiting strategy may have been to recruit Tampa and Orlando. But both areas have always been heavy UF.

Advertisement
Back