CanesCamp Episode 3

It's great to see we are already throwing our true frosh EE's under the bus.

I thought you guys were losing your edge.

Advertisement
Let me take a step back. I have nothing against JJ I hope he's successful I didn't like Tracy Howard I was getting bashed for calling him slow. I'm calling jj slow and unless he playing SS get ready to watch people run by him.

Give me the athlete with speed and size 6' 200 4.4 I'll teach him the rest. Again that's just an opinion.

Sorry, you'll be instructing a small class. Not too many with that size running legit 4.4s.

Let me take a step back. I have nothing against JJ I hope he's successful I didn't like Tracy Howard I was getting bashed for calling him slow. I'm calling jj slow and unless he playing SS get ready to watch people run by him.

Give me the athlete with speed and size 6' 200 4.4 I'll teach him the rest. Again that's just an opinion.

I agree with this, was high on tracy until i saw him live in practice and started to notice the same, ive seen jaquan plenty of times and he is slow, hes gotta be a SS/nickle guy to succeed he was really over hyped

- Get Chocolate the rock this year.

- Analyzing (let alone criticizing) an EE true Freshman in his 3rd college football practice based on some clips is incredibly stupid.

What did you expect from some here?
We already have at least one poster proclaiming Tyre Brady a "bust".
Empty life syndrome. Dudes love making wild proclamations on here. In the .003% chance they're right they bump the thread incessantly and try to build a reputation as an internets football guru.

If they're wrong, as they almost always are, they hope no one remembers what they said. There's a great chance of that because they never say anything memorable.

- Analyzing (let alone criticizing) an EE true Freshman in his 3rd college football practice based on some clips is incredibly stupid.

Empty life syndrome. Dudes love making wild proclamations on here. In the .003% chance they're right they bump the thread incessantly and try to build a reputation as an internets football guru.

If they're wrong, as they almost always are, they hope no one remembers what they said. There's a great chance of that because they never say anything memorable.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 29774
Never bumped a thread in my life, dycktaster. Try again.

It the "flip your hips with it" segment is any indication, then maybe it really isn't the coaches fault. Kareem showed them exactly what to do, and they went back to doing the same **** they were doing.

Same **** was happening with Beard and the WRs. They can't take simple instruction.

Advertisement
Gray looked just like frank gore on that run.. same **** running style but he holds the ball like a loaf of bread.

I will never blame another player for that cr@p. Last time I checked Big fat sloppy No D is still installing more of that putrid pos he calls defense.....no no, WEfense. Clowns.

Hey ed reed wasn't fast, the kid just has to get in that film room and study he has to diagnose plays early he has to be one step ahead, that's the only way he Will be successful.

Ed Reed ran 4.4 / 4.5

http://bal.scout.com/story/53658-q-a-with-ed-reed

RAVENS INSIDER: "Have your workout habits changed significantly? Your combine numbers went something like this: 4.4 to 4.5 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 345-pound bench press, 33-inch vertical leap and you were listed at 5-foot-11, 205 pounds."
REED: "I've been doing the same workouts with my strength coach. It's a long season and I try not to wear out my body. I have put on some weight, about 5-6 pounds. I might be able to max out in the bench press at about 350 pounds. I can run a 4.4. Once you're on the field, it's a totally different speed as far as running. You have to be quick as well as fast.
"I'm not the fastest guy, which everyone knows, but I've kept up with some fast guys like Phillip Buchanon and Mike Rumph. If you cut the tape on, you'll see me keeping up with everyone, no problem at all."

Advertisement
Yall chill. Jaquan took a bad angle. If he is a smart on the field as some of the S. Fla posters say then he will learn.

I hate to see Burns quit on that play and throw and tantrum while the rest of the team chased down Scott.

Burns is overrated.. OOPS did I say that.. Lol

Advertisement
Imma be real...these Canes Camp reports do nothing for my excitement of this year. Looking at GIF above, this staff doesn't inspire any hope for a productive season. I see the drills are still the same, and they are, quite frankly, useless. I played football, and even on the HS level, we weren't taught this bull. I give it up to coach Harris for teaching RBs to react to leverages; that's coaching...But this patty cake crap and db's still playing off of WRs is for the birds. We all get so pumped for the season just to have an epic meltdown. I look for the same to happen this year.

Advertisement
Back