CanesCamp Episode 3

Hey ed reed wasn't fast, the kid just has to get in that film room and study he has to diagnose plays early he has to be one step ahead, that's the only way he Will be successful.[/QUO
Lmao ed wasn't fast hahaha ed was a 4.5 guy at the Combine jaquan at best maybe a 4.7 most likely but I was never high on jaquan anyway I don't like slow skill position guys sub 4.5 or no scholarship as far as I'm concerned slow overachiever go to fiu not the U.

Advertisement
Would be pretty cool if Gray comes out of nowhere and becomes The Guy at RB.

Advertisement
couple of guys I'm hoping blow up next year, speaking 1st/2nd team all-acc/all-American type. that's on top of the guys we already are expecting to do big things.

Gray
Coley
Howard
Thomas
Scott
D. Crawford

Hey ed reed wasn't fast, the kid just has to get in that film room and study he has to diagnose plays early he has to be one step ahead, that's the only way he Will be successful.[/QUO
Lmao ed wasn't fast hahaha ed was a 4.5 guy at the Combine jaquan at best maybe a 4.7 most likely but I was never high on jaquan anyway I don't like slow skill position guys sub 4.5 or no scholarship as far as I'm concerned slow overachiever go to fiu not the U.

4x all county in the best county in the nation at the highest level....He's a "football Player" the belicheck type you go chase those al davis workout warriors.

Advertisement
A lot of yall love to talk ****. How many of yall can run below a 7.00 in the 40?

Richard sherman ran in the 4.6s in the 40, kenny vacarro safety for the saints who came out of texas a couple years ago ran in the 4.7s at the combine and still was a 1st round pick.

Let me take a step back. I have nothing against JJ I hope he's successful I didn't like Tracy Howard I was getting bashed for calling him slow. I'm calling jj slow and unless he playing SS get ready to watch people run by him.

Give me the athlete with speed and size 6' 200 4.4 I'll teach him the rest. Again that's just an opinion.

A lot of yall love to talk ****. How many of yall can run below a 7.00 in the 40?

Richard sherman ran in the 4.6s in the 40, kenny vacarro safety for the saints who came out of texas a couple years ago ran in the 4.7s at the combine and still was a 1st round pick.

Sherman actually ran a 4.53 which is pretty good for a 6'-3" CB.

Vacarro ran a 4.63 at the combine.

Advertisement
Love the brush trap strike at around the two minute mark in the vid. Can't quite recall where I last saw that. ;-)

I hear u talking bra

Advertisement
- Get Chocolate the rock this year.

- Analyzing (let alone criticizing) an EE true Freshman in his 3rd college football practice based on some clips is incredibly stupid.

- Get Chocolate the rock this year.

- Analyzing (let alone criticizing) an EE true Freshman in his 3rd college football practice based on some clips is incredibly stupid.

What did you expect from some here?
We already have at least one poster proclaiming Tyre Brady a "bust".

Gus, if he stays and gets opportunities, could be special. Size, and showed some speed, and some vision... Hard to compare Grey, haven't seen enough of him to get a good read

Advertisement
Back