CanesCamp Episode 3

Advertisement
4:11 mark that's what our DB's seem like they were doing 70% of the time..... Good job D'no & P.williams.

Little Testaverde I feel sorry for your FarTher as u push him Further into the whole of embarrassment look like the nerd from Necessary roughness out there ready to tell the ref to blow the whistle lmfaooo.

Jaquan..... my prayers are with you young man I hope you get some speed training or learn to use better angles or else Trayonne isn't going to be the only one telling you to eat his duuuuuuuuuuust.

mike Smith beefed up nice ready to see a full scrimmage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey ed reed wasn't fast, the kid just has to get in that film room and study he has to diagnose plays early he has to be one step ahead, that's the only way he Will be successful.

Advertisement
Yall chill. Jaquan took a bad angle. If he is a smart on the field as some of the S. Fla posters say then he will learn.

I hate to see Burns quit on that play and throw and tantrum while the rest of the team chased down Scott.

Smh already bashing jaquan...when he committed he was the greatest and best commit we had. Now after one play he is a scrub that's too slow?? Makes sense.

Lol at saying a kid who just got here will not be good enough because of a meaningless 3rd practice non-full contact play.

Were talking about practice man, practice!

It matters what happens on game day. Save that **** for 3 years later if he doesn't pan out by his junior or senior year.

Advertisement
I've seen many past greats who were not so great early on.

You think Ed Reed was perfect and doing everything right early on? Lol I saw that dude getting killed at times his first two seasons he played at Miami. He continued to get better though and work at his craft.

I have a method where if I feel the kid was good or talented coming out of high school. I give them a 3 to 4 year range on whether they panned out or not. 4 I give for when someone redshirts.

Not every player develops or hits their stride until their 3rd year or a little after.

Their is also a reason why I am one who has not wrote off Tracy Howard due to a junior slump season. I watched the guy in high school, he was special. And he looked to be on the up in his game his sophomore year and last year was a wasted year for him. I am one who believes he will rebound.

This very same thing goes for the people who wrote off Bush during his sophomore year and then he had a very nice junior year this past season.

It's funny cause I know the very same thing will happen for Stacy Coley his junior year if he rebounds. I have been one to not write him off.

People are so quick to pull the trigger.

Gus Edwards also had a nice run for anyone who follows canes warning on Twitter he posted some videos from practice.

It the "flip your hips with it" segment is any indication, then maybe it really isn't the coaches fault. Kareem showed them exactly what to do, and they went back to doing the same **** they were doing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quan isnt that fast he needs to use his IQ to succeed at this level, ed reed not fast lmao

Artie is a head case as you saw in the vid hes gotta work on his ball skills, he can cover the guy well but when the ball gets there he doesnt make a play been seeing that since hes been here and other teams have been homing in on that

Gray is a beast hope we see more of him this year

Surprised no one has commented on the high level patty cake drill quan and Harris were playing there, they make laquisha and shawana in the schoolyard look slow

Advertisement
Back