Canes who want FSU to turn it around because it's good for the rivalry

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
Heard a self-identified Miami fan say on sports talk radio yesterday that Willie's faceplant negatively impacts us because we need them to be good, too, in order to "elevate the Miami brand" to the national college football media and audience.

The guy went on for like 10 minutes, laying out all these points why UM's fate is ultimately tied to the success of FSU and UF.

His message: "A rising tide lifts all boats"

WTF?

Advertisement
Nah FSU loves when we are down because it usually leads to a natty for them.... the 90s and golden years

The name of the game is win our schedule... fck FSU they were getting National champship hype while Miami was a garbage program so it don’t matter

Advertisement
Radio guy must be on horse tranquilizer to spew such ridiculous garbage, it’s...

C8521818-BEF5-4065-BAE3-2A579169F325.gif

Advertisement
The name of the game is win our schedule... fck FSU they were getting National champship hype while Miami was a garbage program so it don’t matter
Exactly they won a title with our *** in the dumps, we dont need them our coaches ahve to recruit at an elite level and coach at an elite level and everything will be fine. Has nothing to do with FSU good or bad......we need to bury they ***.

Advertisement
Dam that! A poster on this site recently reminded me of that 1997 killing they gave us 47-0. I want the same results in our favor.

Some fans are so concerned with their teams schedules being nitpicked in december they believe its prudent to root for rival opponents to secure success.... absolute sophistry.

Advertisement
Sounds like many of the closet F$U fans around here.
The Franchise said:
Is this dude really polluting a Realest George thread with FSU drek? Motherfcker!
I would mention an UGA FB but can't remember any with the running capabilities and blocking prowess associated with Richt's regime off the top of my head.-Colombie

Which makes you one of the closet guys. Sorry I apologise, it's your objectivity.

Advertisement
Back