Canes who want FSU to turn it around because it's good for the rivalry

Advertisement
As for FSU…He’s right. Any other “rivalry” highlights to kids an OOS option.

And, there is a partial “debt” that’s owed to FSU because Bowden was the only “big time” coach who wouldn’t take Miami off the schedule. ......

I want FSU to win every game EXCEPT Miami. ...

We don’t owe FSU anything except beatdowns. What kind of a skirt wearing Sally are you?

You’re a cuck.

Advertisement
UF2.jpg

There is no poster. And I mean NO poster on this site who could ever be more of a complete cuck as you are - and I wasn’t aware that so many men had such a fear of being “cucked” until I came to this site. Site full of pussies is my guess.

And you’re the biggest one.

Says the queen of all cucks.

You just proved what a big cuck you were with that post. As if there was ever any doubt.

You just declared that we owe a debt to FSU, and that we should wish they win every game except the one we play them. Cuckoldness PROVEN!

Advertisement
After we go 7 straight wins, let's revisit this topic...

For now, fluck them.

And, there is a partial “debt” that’s owed to FSU because Bowden was the only “big time” coach who wouldn’t take Miami off the schedule.

Tetragrammatron,

Peace be onto all Cane brothas ...

But gotdamm man, for like the 10,000th time, UM doesn't owe FSU and Bobby Boy ANYTHING.

Florida (pu**ies that they are) dumped us because they're in the SEC and their fans care about the SEC, so they can sell tickets.

Florida State, OTOH, needs us on the home schedule every other year to sell tickets because their fans (like ours) DGAS about most of the ACC schools.

Facts: FSU was a lock for the SEC back in the early 1990s when Ol' Man Bowden put the brakes on the move because he saw an easier path in the ACC.

Never mind that FSU (and Clemson) have every bit the SEC mentality of Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, et al.

Does that sound like a man whose philosophy was borne of playing the best competition he could find?

UF isn’t a rival; they’re just another instate football program. As far as I’m concerned UF is Auburn south.

As for FSU…He’s right. Any other “rivalry” highlights to kids an OOS option.

And, there is a partial “debt” that’s owed to FSU because Bowden was the only “big time” coach who wouldn’t take Miami off the schedule. OK did; PSU did, Ne did, etc. Most of how Miami became Miami were those FSU games

WRONG, Rell! Not you or anyone else (especially if you weren’t a fan before me...) is going to tell me how to be a Cane fan.

I want FSU to win every game EXCEPT Miami. Miami should be the team to stop their conference championships and national championships attempts.

Wha???

Advertisement
@TetraTard is so shook right now. Bltch outed himself as a püssy cuck and is now furiously downvoting and posting cuck responses to try undo the damage. Pūssy so shook he keeos posting and responding. The damage is done, cucky.

Now he’s saying he didn’t say the following: “debt” that’s owed to FSU - lifted right from his own porst

Advertisement
“Shook as ****?” Cribbibg from your urban dictionary now. Figures, anything with d-i-c in it is definitely to your liking.

Still a *****.
By this guy I met Conan the barbarian.
But since your raised a topic. I think bashing Notre Dame Oklahoma Nebraska etc etc did more for Miami than FSU.
I could care less if FSU doesn’t win another game EVER!! And I would never pity my enemy.
Your entitled to your opinion.

Heard a self-identified Miami fan say on sports talk radio yesterday that Willie's faceplant negatively impacts us because we need them to be good, too, in order to "elevate the Miami brand" to the national college football media and audience.

The guy went on for like 10 minutes, laying out all these points why UM's fate is ultimately tied to the success of FSU and UF.

His message: "A rising tide lifts all boats"

WTF?

Was it Bleak Vern?

Any Cane who wants FSU to succeed isn’t a Cane. Instead, he’s a facquits with a prolapsed ****** and a permanently dislocated jaw.

Advertisement
Back