Canes who want FSU to turn it around because it's good for the rivalry

There is no poster. And I mean NO poster on this site who could ever be more of a complete cuck as you are - and I wasn’t aware that so many men had such a fear of being “cucked” until I came to this site. Site full of pussies is my guess.

And you’re the biggest one.
1_pJED8Qh_zgunlqNH5kz10Q.gif

Advertisement
dont think for a second the feeling is mutual if you cheer for them, most fsu fans wanted miami to get the death penalty during shapiro mess. As someone mentioned they directly benefit when Miami is down and can secure south florida recruits easier.

There is extra pleasure is being the team to snatch away FSUs title dreams (87,88,91,92,94,2000).

But I still remember the Noles running up 47-0 score when we were ravaged by probation.

We owe them a severe beatdown. Or better yet, every year Willie is their coach.

48-0 on Oct 6th.

Last edited:
dont think for a second the feeling is mutual if you cheer for them, most fsu fans wanted miami to get the death penalty during shapiro mess. As someone mentioned they directly benefit when Miami is down and can secure south florida recruits easier.
Facts!!! FsWho fans I know always root against us and will troll at every opportunity.

FSU fans held themselves so high above us when we were down so I will gladly celebrate their self destruction. We don't need them. We just need to win out.

Advertisement
I have a good friend who is an FSU graduate. He has been so smug in this rivalry. His last name is Knowles. I'm saving this for him.

Attachments

• Knowles.jpg
    Knowles.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
No.

I do however want Sweet Willie to win enough games to stick around for a very long time. Lots of 8-9 win seasons is perfect.

Heard a self-identified Miami fan say on sports talk radio yesterday that Willie's faceplant negatively impacts us because we need them to be good, too, in order to "elevate the Miami brand" to the national college football media and audience.

The guy went on for like 10 minutes, laying out all these points why UM's fate is ultimately tied to the success of FSU and UF.

His message: "A rising tide lifts all boats"

WTF?
This is true, but they haven't suffered nearly enough for me to be satisfied. Let them wallow in their ***** for a good 5-10 years. Then we can talk about bringing FSU back to help with SOS, conference prestige, etc. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Losses make our instate rivals less attractive to many of the recruits we're all going after. Why would a Cane's fan be in favor of any scenario that would actually make it more difficult for us to stockpile as much talent as possible?
I want to aquire the talent necessary to compete for and win a Nation Title. Wishing for FSU to win so that that one game on our schedule appears more exciting is small thinking and counterproductive. The FSU game should be a stepping stone towards a larger goal.

They talked much sh*t when we were at our lowest. I want then to feel every bit of it. Fu*k them and that spotted donkey and *** backpack.

I went to school there and love the city and school but I hope they never win another football game again.

Advertisement
It’s in our best interest for the ACC to be weak, and to keep scheduling non conference road games against Toledo, FIU, and Appalachain State.

We can easily go undefeated every season, and every game will just be a scrimmage to prepare for ‘Bama.

"Canes who want FSU to turn it around because it's good for the rivalry."

Repeat after me class,

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Repeat it again.

Advertisement
Heard a self-identified Miami fan say on sports talk radio yesterday that Willie's faceplant negatively impacts us because we need them to be good, too, in order to "elevate the Miami brand" to the national college football media and audience.

The guy went on for like 10 minutes, laying out all these points why UM's fate is ultimately tied to the success of FSU and UF.

His message: "A rising tide lifts all boats"

WTF?

**** no. End of story, right here - Miami would be better off if FSU never won a single game. Period, exclamation.

Yeah cuz El Foldo didn't run every recruit into their hands and led to their rise. Gtfoh. I hope FSU and UF lose every game. And people be like i respect FSU but hate UF. I hate them equally, i hope one finish 0-12 and one finish 1-11. I want them to suck so bad where UCF becomes our rival and they suck as well

I get the sentiment. Giving them THE loss that derailed their championship hopes (wide, etc.) gives their tears that extra special flavor.

Advertisement
Back