Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Noon kickoff, week ahead of a “big” game. Makes sense they slept walk for a half. Also a ton of mental mistakes. Rome wasn’t built in a day and expecting Mario to purge all the issues from the last three years overnight is foolish.
No excuses. Wouldn’t accept it the last 17 years. Why today?

we do this **** every year w the offense. saving it for x and y and it ends up being not true. so far, this offense looks mediocre at best.
This isn’t every year , we haven’t had this type of staff in two decades. Its not a deep or very talented roster. But it’s good enough to win 9 games and the coastal. I said that in the summer and stand by that. I expect this team to improve every week the more they get acclimated to the playbooks . It just won’t be as pretty as some will like.

Let's also not forget that TVD hasn't been starting for 3 years, he came into last season as the backup filling in for King with little expectations on him, now its Heisman and First round draft pick talk. Won't be the first quarterback to crumble under that kind of pressure.
Yeah he hasn't even played a full season yet

Advertisement
The biggest issues with some of y’all are comparing this staff to the previous staff, this isn’t Manny of that staff. Second this is a completely different offense and defense , which are dramatically different than last year. There’ll be growing pains. Third this team lacks talent and depth. Which I‘ve been preaching all off season when everyone was talking like we’re loaded and so much better than our opponents on our schedule.

It’s obvious Mario wanted to get in and out of this game healthy and get ready for Am. It was an ugly unenthused first half but this isn’t the same staff and it’s dumb to compare. This is a great staff that’s proven.
💯

Advertisement
The biggest issues with some of y’all are comparing this staff to the previous staff, this isn’t Manny of that staff. Second this is a completely different offense and defense , which are dramatically different than last year. There’ll be growing pains. Third this team lacks talent and depth. Which I‘ve been preaching all off season when everyone was talking like we’re loaded and so much better than our opponents on our schedule.

It’s obvious Mario wanted to get in and out of this game healthy and get ready for Am. It was an ugly unenthused first half but this isn’t the same staff and it’s dumb to compare. This is a great staff that’s proven.
For some reason that happens every year, the fans over hype their roster and when it doesn't dominate the way they think it should they start to panic and point fingers.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter that its So Miss if TVD is missing wide open guys like he was. You arent watching the game and talking crap about the box score stats you see. Please stop replying until you actually watch the **** game
Watched the whole thing. We constantly has 2 WRs in the same area. This trash concept is going to get worked next week.

Our power run game averaged 3.5 ypc against So Miss

This isn’t every year , we haven’t had this type of staff in two decades. Its not a deep or very talented roster. But it’s good enough to win 9 games and the coastal. I said that in the summer and stand by that. I expect this team to improve every week the more they get acclimated to the playbooks . It just won’t be as pretty as some will like.
Right. We're definitely a better team than last week but hey.... Because we didn't look how unrealistic fans want us to look, they're now disappointed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back