Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Noon kickoff, week ahead of a “big” game. Makes sense they slept walk for a half. Also a ton of mental mistakes. Rome wasn’t built in a day and expecting Mario to purge all the issues from the last three years overnight is foolish.

Very pedestrian game for tvd but he still put up 263 yards, hopefully this is our staff’s cmu/app st game..gonna have to bring his A+ game next week

Advertisement
That's because Erickson left us trash at OL..except K.C....and keep forgetting we had NO depth at all....Funny how 3 yrs later we had the best team there ever was, once we had depth. Stop your nonsense...only an idiot would compare what Butch was dealing with in 96 and 97 to this.
Go F yourself @TheEye .....Boring??...Nah...100% truth....

T

That's two small of a sample size to mean anything. TVD played good last week, he just had a bad game today it happens. He was still 20/29 for 250 yards 1TD 1INT, so let's not act like he was just absolute garbage. It was just a bad game for his standards.
Let's also not forget that TVD hasn't been starting for 3 years, he came into last season as the backup filling in for King with little expectations on him, now its Heisman and First round draft pick talk. Won't be the first quarterback to crumble under that kind of pressure.

Advertisement
second half D looked good better.

I don't think the D looked much better. DBs still got worked and DL lost contain too many times. Better QB would have carved us up. Bright spot was Flagg played adequately.

It’s So Miss bud.

I called Enos before he was hired.
Doesn't matter that its So Miss if TVD is missing wide open guys like he was. You arent watching the game and talking crap about the box score stats you see. Please stop replying until you actually watch the **** game

Advertisement
The biggest issues with some of y’all are comparing this staff to the previous staff, this isn’t Manny of that staff. Second this is a completely different offense and defense , which are dramatically different than last year. There’ll be growing pains. Third this team lacks talent and depth. Which I‘ve been preaching all off season when everyone was talking like we’re loaded and so much better than our opponents on our schedule.

It’s obvious Mario wanted to get in and out of this game healthy and get ready for Am. It was an ugly unenthused first half but this isn’t the same staff and it’s dumb to compare. This is a great staff that’s proven.
I want to agree with you. Perhaps when I’m less numb…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back