Canes vs. Safety school for Georgia Tech (VPI)

Advertisement
This is a better game plan than hoping to be first to 50 though. Just got to make the open looks when they are available. And never let Reed leave Outlaw. Crunch time now tho. Good TO.

Take down two top 20 teams last week. This week, look like **** against VT.... SMH

I don't think we look very different than we looked against UVa or Duke. VT isn't making many mistakes and they're getting every call. You can't win that kind of game unless you play perfect, which we aren't.

Wow even when the foul is in our favor I just got to SMH and say WHAT? These refs are terrible, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NEWTON OFFICIALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but he should never have been in the game in 2nd half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been hesitant to jump on the Newton hate bandwagon, but this game seals it for me. Way too many wasted possessions where he has a dumb turnover or fails to see the wide open man and takes a contested shot instead. I counted at least 5 wasted possessions by him, come tourney time that can mean the difference from advancing or season ending. Keep him on the bench and limit his minutes, enough.

Hate to pile on, but he is so clearly the weak link. We're better with a 7 man rotation and him not playing.

Can We suspend Ja'Quan again? He might as well have wrapped the ball and put a bow on it before he gently handed it to the defender on that inbound.

Advertisement
Back