Canes vs. Safety school for Georgia Tech (VPI)

Advertisement
I am a little confused.

You have Amp and Aussie who have the "hot" hands. Amp isn't in the game and only played 20 mins against Duke. Aussie only played 20 mins against Duke as well. So Newton feels the best play is to essentially take the longest 2 on the court. Nice and selfish. Also, Newton with that stupid TO on that charge. Pass the ***ing ball.

The good news is we're down 1 and we're playing pretty bad on O. Reed and Brown have 2 points combined. The other good news is VT is shooting 53% from FG and 50% from 3PT.

We should stick with the starting lineup and Aussie as the first man off the bench.

Last edited:
Amp had 2 fouls so took him out. Should have taken Huell out when he got his 2nd, now he sits until 12 minutes or so left in game. I don't think that was a charge on Newton as he had the right to pursue the space and even Larranaga argued the call. But Newton needs to remember he is a pt guard and pass the **** ball. That last shot was not what you take out of a timeout. We came back from 10-1 down to only be 1 point down at half. It is really hard to win on the road in ACC. This would be a steal to win but it is doable.

Advertisement
Tonight's game is why I wonder if Brown is a lock first round like some say. I know nothing about the NBA draft but I can't see brown as a first rounder when one night he can score 30 and then not score 6 for 4 games in a row. He's not a true pg so it seems he's to inconsistent to be a top pick. But I defer to the experts.

I will take back everything I've said about Anthony Lawrence. Kid looks like a ball player tonight.

Advertisement
We can't afford for Newton to transfer and I don't wish I'll on him but he is really awful right now.

Advertisement
Newton needs to sit down for rest of game. And yeah, in every game I watch, ACC refs suck. Some of these fouls they blow whistles before contact even made. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back