Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gonna be unpopular, but I agree with you. He can not see the field in this O. Lashlee should be getting creative, not cute.

Now, if Lashlee would use him better, it could work. Right now it's just ugly, and hard to watch. King is not a pocket passer. Not because he can't throw the ball, but that he can't see the field.
It’s way too early to say that. If we have the same problems the next 3 games, then I’d accept that hot take.

After the first 3 games would anybody have believed that the next 2 would be the defense playing better than the offense?

Advertisement
Fellas; brothas....

I want to see more Key Smith on the field. He needs to be taking Harley or Pope’s spot like now!

Our O is stale af, and we’re handicapped with no real WR threat. Give King something to work w, and Smith is always open. He’s a quick, track guy. There should be no reason he’s not taking either Harley’s or Pope’s lunch.

King clearly can’t throw down field, so can we PLEASE FIND WILL MALLORY???!

Definitely. Keep him, Redding and switch Pope and X in the slot. Give Pope simple pitch and run plays. Wiggins is trash and Payton has done nothing.

Fellas; brothas....

I want to see more Key Smith on the field. He needs to be taking Harley or Pope’s spot like now!

Our O is stale af, and we’re handicapped with no real WR threat. Give King something to work w, and Smith is always open. He’s a quick, track guy. There should be no reason he’s not taking either Harley’s or Pope’s lunch.

Smith‘s speed would at least make Pitt consider the deep ball threat.

Advertisement
At this rate G tech...V tech and NC st and NC could be all L's. We wouldn't get away with this kind of offensive performance against many other teams left on our schedule.
G tech?? Lmao have you watched them this yr? What makes you think they're better than us? No I can understand you stating NC but G tech? Yeah okay.

Fellas; brothas....

Smith and Redding at least. But I think X in the slot would be dynamic

Advertisement
Fellas; brothas....

Sadly, Mallory is the only guy open down the field, where King can't seem to get the ball.

One thing I will say is that if the freshmen are any indication of where this team is headed, I REALLY like the potential of our QB room if TVD is as advertised

Advertisement
We have played the best two defenses in the ACC and they are exposing our weaknesses. Offensive line and receivers. Let's see if Lashlee can scheme around those weaknesses in the second half. We found some success on the ground so maybe we can lean on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back