Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
All the things that we do on defense that make us look good against the backup-QB led Pitts of the world are exactly what causes us to give up 500 Yards against good teams.

No more moral victories. This team can not be up one score versus Pitts backup at home. We look uninspired and undisciplined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great runner but otherwise he’s really limited. He gets balls batted down because of height and he’s really not as good of a passer as I had hoped.
I agree with the balls getting batted down (INT is perfect example) But I don't think he is as limited as it looks. We literally have not won one 50/50 balls in over 10 straight tries.
**** if we get just 3 or 4 of them, perception changes drastically.

The D MUST tighten up pass coverage. If we do half as good against it as we do the run they couldn't move the ball. Offensively we have GOT to execute better. Undisciplined penalties and missed tackles are overcooking my grits.
Defense should have gotten credited with a fumble and the other field goal was the offense’s fault.

Defense ain’t perfect but not the reason 6 is on the board

Advertisement
ACC Network reporter to Diaz: With all of the penalties with your team, how do you address them with your players?

Diaz: We don't want to help them, Pitt is a really good team. It's a battle of field position and we expect that to continue.

That doesn't answer the question, Manny. How are you going to address the penalties that your football team routinely commits during a game?

ACC Network Reporter to Diaz: :pitt made a QB change right before the start of this game. What can you say about your defense?

Diaz: They are as advertised. They are big up front. They have batted some balls down at the LOS. We gotta continue to make plays and finish drives in the red zone.

Did this douchebag even listen to a work she asked him?

Just shows how scared they are of Pitts DL coming into this week

You guys really need to understand that Lashlee is working with what he has. There’s no 6’4” mobile gunslinger back there but instead the only serviceable QB on the roster right now. King is limited and it shows and is over his comp level in the P5. Just lead us through the year with a decent record so recruiting isn’t füčked. All I ask.

Gonna be unpopular, but I agree with you. He can not see the field in this O. Lashlee should be getting creative, not cute.

Now, if Lashlee would use him better, it could work. Right now it's just ugly, and hard to watch. King is not a pocket passer. Not because he can't throw the ball, but that he can't see the field.
Shouldnt be unpopular at all with those that know this game....King can get the job done if we scheme to his strengths...problem will always be that we can't attack at multiple levels with King because he is limited in what he can do...but the slurpers will do their thing in here like they always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back