Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Diaz is a clown
Clearly!

4iv0sh.jpg

lol maimi don't take special teams serious I see they got all kinds of clowns on punt return.

Btw this half time announcer is a bich

Advertisement
King is an effective college QB, but we are seeing his limitations on full display.

Whats troubling is that he's not even hitting the short stuff consistently...

Need to get him some easy 4-5 yard passes. The only thing i can see helping is getting him into a rhythm

It’s been maddening to watch, it’s either or screen or a go route.
I'll have to rewatch the FSU and Louisville games.. maybe I'm misremembering, but I remember seeing at least some underneath routes.. last 2 games I've seen maybe a handful.. also, where the **** has the check-with-me been? Watching some of the clemson highlights they're stacking the box showing blitz and non of our routes are shorter than 10 yards.. wtf is going on there?

We are facing a backup QB from a 3-2 team. We’ve seen this story over an over. The defense always beats up bad teams and gets worked against anyone legit. If you haven’t noticed this pattern yet you ain’t been paying attention.
Dude... We're playing against Pitt and whoever they put on that field. We can only judge by what's going on THIS game. I said they're playing great as in CURRENTLY. Where did I say we have a great defense?

If King comes back...I don't want him as a QB....
Gonna be unpopular, but I agree with you. He can not see the field in this O. Lashlee should be getting creative, not cute.

Now, if Lashlee would use him better, it could work. Right now it's just ugly, and hard to watch. King is not a pocket passer. Not because he can't throw the ball, but that he can't see the field.

Advertisement
King should ride pine he sucks and can’t read the field and lashlee desperately needs to diversify his offense which he hasn’t done AGAIN. We need a passing game coordinator like he had at SMU he just doesn’t get it.

Fellas; brothas....

I want to see more Key Smith on the field. He needs to be taking Harley or Pope’s spot like now!

Our O is stale af, and we’re handicapped with no real WR threat. Give King something to work w, and Smith is always open. He’s a quick, track guy. There should be no reason he’s not taking either Harley’s or Pope’s lunch.

King clearly can’t throw down field, so can we PLEASE FIND WILL MALLORY???!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never watched him at Houston. I have no idea what they did but today he’s throwing to defensive linemen at a concerning pace. Whether they need to throw more cut blocks, move the pocket, have rollouts, I don’t know. I just know what I’m seeing on TV is on a lot of these short sideline and swing pass throws is the equivalent of a midget trying to score layups on Lebron.
Okay, let me help you. His last full season at Houston (he redshirted his SR year), King passed for 36 TDs and ran for 14 more. He passed for 3000K Yards and ran for 700. No, he didn't suck before coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back