Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
King is not the guy. Need to grab Garcia and get TVD some meaningful snaps. Lol at King being the best qb since Toretta
King is ok, lash isnt helping by playing our 3 bad WRs. Knighton, Chaney, Harris need to be on the field, roll King out, and just stop with the RPOs. Pretty clear that King isnt seeing the correct keys and its not going to get better by having him do that more times. At this point I would prefer Enos since the play action would be more effective for King.

Advertisement
Halftime notes:

-King stinks
-Lashlee stinks
-Team will be eager to run laps for committing all these penalties.

Defense has been mostly solid. King has been erratic but I’m not giving up on him yet,

Advertisement
I’d sure like to see TVD for a series or two just to see what he’s got...can’t be any worse than King today and at least he could stand in the pocket and not get his passes tips on every other throw..

"Hey coach, coming off your loss to Clemson, your team looks lackluster and undisciplined on both sides of the ball. What do you tell your team now at halftime?"

Manny: "Well, I get the narrative there, bUt HoW dO yOu QuAnTiFy ThAt?"
Is this legit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching clemson vs gt is showing me that.... We might not be as bad as we think lol. I mean, since we all like to use them as a measuring stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back