Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Defense is really good this year, we look better this week because we are playing younger guys like Flagg Brooks Hunte Miller. Offense is improved but we have zero playmaking ability on the outside. Play calling has been up and down. Swing passes, WR screens, flats are being keyed by opposition and they will force us to attack the middle. We know pope Harley and wiggins aren’t it. It’s time to consistently see the youth on that side of the field. We should be up by 21+. I hope we pull away second half.

Its also that we always play bad, but the opposition doesnt play good.

Advertisement
Smith and Redding at least. But I think X in the slot would be dynamic
I need to see more from X from the punt game, 1st. His decision making makes me jittery. We’ve seen what Smith can do already, and that guy is always open. But I agree w u, in the sense let’s get X some snaps to at least explore that option. What we do know, FOR A FACT, is that our current upperclassmen starters ain’t it, Chief.

Okay, let me help you. His last full season at Houston (he redshirted his SR year), King passed for 36 TDs and ran for 14 more. He passed for 3000K Yards and ran for 700. No, he didn't suck before coming here.
No ****. And what are you seeing today and last week?

I never said he sucked, I have said he isn’t a freak athlete and he isn’t “the best passer this program has seen” everyone hypes him up to be. My thoughts are in Houston he was in a creative offense that gave him clear line of sight and clear reads because today I’m not seeing anything special. Same with last week.

I put a lot of that on Lashlee but missing swing passes or consistently having balls batted down is either a blocking issue/play design issue (tackle not cutting the edge so he can’t jump and bat the ball) or king being horrifically limited. You can pick, won’t offend me any.

Advertisement
If Lashlee doesn’t throw something down the field other than the bomb every now and then there’s gonna be more balls picked off.

their safeties are creeping closer and closer to the line knowing nobody is going past them.

i just don’t understand why he doesn’t roll King out the pocket and throw some 10-15 yards hitches or some slants with Mallory to at least make Pitt think he’s gonna throw downfield.

if he doesn’t we will be running into an 8-9 man fronts in the second half..

I agree with the balls getting batted down (INT is perfect example) But I don't think he is as limited as it looks. We literally have not won one 50/50 balls in over 10 straight tries.
**** if we get just 3 or 4 of them, perception changes drastically.
Yeah the WR group isn’t helping him. It’s like either they drop a good pass or he misses them when they’re open.

Advertisement
we’re dominating?

tenor.gif

ACC Network reporter to Diaz: With all of the penalties with your team, how do you address them with your players?

Diaz: We don't want to help them, Pitt is a really good team. It's a battle of field position and we expect that to continue.

That doesn't answer the question, Manny. How are you going to address the penalties that your football team routinely commits during a game?

ACC Network Reporter to Diaz: :pitt made a QB change right before the start of this game. What can you say about your defense?

Diaz: They are as advertised. They are big up front. They have batted some balls down at the LOS. We gotta continue to make plays and finish drives in the red zone.

Did this douchebag even listen to a work she asked him?
Yeah it would be nice if he said he was going to FIX the problem and play players that don’t make boneheaded mistakes over and over

I am actually shocked A Carter hasn’t been ejected for targeting yet!!!

Advertisement
LOL so now the narrative is the new QB is the problem, and not the amateur coach and his amateur staff?

Ya’ll still haven’t learned what a poorly coached team looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back