Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am and we're about to go 4-1. Last season we lost 7 games

I'm with you. Miami loses this game after getting stomped by Clemson in past years. When the O struggled, the D carried them, and the O did enough to win. Pitt is a scrappy team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are still missing talent at oline, Cb, Wrs and we just went 6-7

Oline takes time. Curious to see how quickly Big Baby and Martinez are thrown to the fire.....and how much guys like Rivers and Walker develop.

CBs....we actually have to recruit a couple to build depth and have guys ready to step in, like Couch.

WRs fall off trees in SoFla. No reason to be so bad there.

I'm with you. Miami loses this game after getting stomped by Clemson in past years. When the O struggled, the D carried them, and the O did enough to win. Pitt is a scrappy team.
A top defense with the #2 rush defense in the nation and the national sack leader. But yet these non-football watchers were expecting a cake walk. Sad.

Now they have to get 2 TDs. Not worthless at all
A TD would have made it a 3 score game. I'm not saying go for it on 4th down, but rather take a shot on 3rd down instead of settling for FG. Even though #30 is nearly automatic, a FG can still be missed. If you can score a TD, you try to do just that. We didn't try anything on 3rd down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back