Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the W but this team has far too many weaknesses. I’m readjusting my expectations to a 8-3 season and I think that should make most fans happy. This game lowered my expectations of this year’s team but I will say it’s still an upgrade from last year.

Advertisement
You might be the biggest ***aloon on the board. And that’s saying something
Reality sucks. Anyone defending our performance today should be taken out behind the woodshed.
I know you've tried hard today, but you do realize the NCAA doesn't recognize the record of most stupid posts per game, right?
Defending our poor performance against Pitt shows you’re not a real fan.

Advertisement
greece looks GIF

Enjoy the bag of dixs, you troll.
Beta

Reality sucks. Anyone defending our performance today should be taken out behind the woodshed.

Hahahahaha lol what a ***aloon thing to say. Defending our poor performance huh? Covering the spread and winning is poor to you?

that’s right you’re a madden all star who calls every play right and executed everything right. Cause you’re an alpha right hhaha.

little boy go sit the F down. You’re going to hurt yourself trying to talk lame ****

Yeah, if it counted as a neg, I wouldn’t use it. I just wanted something to mess with Paranos but not actually neg him.
I know @Paranos was the reason... I like to give him a break cause I hate skinny and muscular gals. You all are hard on the poor guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Whining after a win shows you aren't a fan at all.

Hahahahaha lol what a ***aloon thing to say. Defending our poor performance huh? Covering the spread and winning is poor to you?

that’s right you’re a madden all star who calls every play right and executed everything right. Cause you’re an alpha right hhaha.

little boy go sit the F down. You’re going to hurt yourself trying to talk lame ****
Spread was -13... we won by 12. Dumb

Advertisement
I'm usually positive and I am glad we won, but I just watched a bad football team. Bruh, the Canes are not good. It hurts to say that
We are an improving team fam. Games like this we always find a way to lose, especially last year. Everybody was saying this game is more important than the Clemson and they wanted to see how our team responded to a loss. They reponded well, we have issues to work on. But it’s always better to work on those after a win than a lost.

If you waited until Late then you lost. Maybe that’s why you’re angry.....you’re just to dumb to notice a good thing when u see it

try again ***aloon

We are an improving team fam. Games like this we always find a way to lose, especially last year. Everybody was saying this game is more important than the Clemson and they wanted to see how our team responded to a loss. They reponded well, we have issues to work on. But it’s always better to work on those after a win than a lost.
Improving team? This was Pitt

Advertisement
If you waited until Late then you lost. Maybe that’s why you’re angry.....you’re just to dumb to notice a good thing when u see it

try again ***aloon
Low IQ post chest lounging after beating mighty Pitt. Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back