Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Right now, this team would struggle in a NY6 Bowl. I suspect we’d get curb stomped by Wisconsin again. However, later in the year we may be a better team.

I saw too many gashes against this run defense. Not happy at all. This is an Alamo Bowl team until this Staph proves otherwise.

Take the win, but we look like a middle of the pack ACC team behind Clemson, UNC, ND, and maybe VT.

I hate Diaz always spinning. That's why we're mediocre.

He should have said, I'm happy with win, but we have a lot of work to do.
Guess you haven’t seen a couple of those teams u mentioned play then huh bud hahaha. Oh my what a dumb comment

Advertisement
Right now, this team would struggle in a NY6 Bowl. I suspect we’d get curb stomped by Wisconsin again. However, later in the year we may be a better team.

I saw too many gashes against this run defense. Not happy at all. This is an Alamo Bowl team until this Staph proves otherwise.
Our run defense was great today. It's the coverage that should be a big concern.

The only problem I have with Lashlee is that he called this game as if Pitt doesn't have the best D line in the couny. They're elite. I still hate Baker... But it wasn't necessarily bad. Our D did more than enough to win. I'm most happy about just getting a W after getting embarrassed last week. We should we will continue fighting and to me, that's the biggest difference. This team would've gave up last yr. Imagine J.Williams having this type of game today.....

Advertisement
I’ll leave that to your expertise.
greece looks GIF

Enjoy the bag of dixs, you troll.

He is too nice. Let's refs walk over him. Lets less talented upperclassmen play because they are good guys. We need a savage coach. Someone who tells his players, my job is to recruit someone better than you, if you wanna keep your job play better.

I wish you could understand how ridiculous you sound

Advertisement
Advertisement
Low IQ post loving us struggling agaisnt bad teams. Save your knee pads for when it counts.

I know you've tried hard today, but you do realize the NCAA doesn't recognize the record of most stupid posts per game, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back