Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank goodness we win a close game. To all you fans who have been trashing TVD go stick it. The kid was FANTASTIC tonight and he makes throws that Garcia will never be able to make. TVD is the future of UM football and get use to it

No need to sling mud like that.

Good win for the Canes and a very nice next step for TVD.

Advertisement
WTF was that? They aren't even going to try to tackle JK?
No, they wasn’t gonna tackle us. They were willing to let us score because that’s the only way they could win. It’s a long shot, but if we score we go up by 8. They can get the ball back and theoretically score and go for 2 to tie and send it to OT. Then they could possibly win. Good strategy. It’s the only one they had left after the Mallory 1st down. The only way that don’t happen is for the ball carrier to go down.

Can you imagine what Van Dyke and this team could do with Butch as HC... talkin ACCC baby.

Advertisement
No, they wasn’t gonna tackle us. They were willing to let us score because that’s the only way they could win. It’s a long shot, but if we score we go up by 8. They can get the ball back and theoretically score and go for 2 to tie and send it to OT. Then they could possibly win. Good strategy. It’s the only one they had left after the Mallory 1st down. The only way that don’t happen is for the ball carrier to go down.
Right. Which was the point of the TO. Slow everyone down. Understand the time. Kneel down. Game over.

MVP of the game = Mark Pope dressing for NC State and going unnoticed
1635046102120.gif

Advertisement
What did nc state rush for? Those 2 backs are NFL guys..Bam no doubt..Pearson would get a look..and that LT is going top 32

Bobby Bowden used to say, "Lose big, lose small, win small, win big." The last three weeks we've been stuck between lose small and win small. We aren't getting whooped like we were earlier in the year. Now I am not saying we have turned the corner, but since we've started playing younger guys, we've looked like a better team. No, not perfect, but better.

I still think we are stuck between lose small and win small, but hopefully next week we take another step in the right direction.

Advertisement
I’m not talking about the kids. They have the right to celebrate because they earned it.

I’m talking about the coaches, looking surprised that they won. It felt embarrassing to see that imo. Looking giddy that they got a W over a ranked, but let’s be real not good, NCST team.

NC State appeared to be very good this season but I will say their big wins dont look as big now. Clemson and BC dont appear to be anything special.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back