Not open for further replies.

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Boat Poop GIF

"Wolfpac is back causin' a mass of desctruction..."

God willing.

Game at 7:30, who else is excited?

Don't worry, you don't have to hate-watch the entire game if we start getting blown out, because a special edition of AEW Dynamite comes on at 8pm tonight on TNT

Advertisement
Just so we are clear, what you are suggesting is that if I don't want to watch one product that has been subpar for 20 years, go watch another product that is subpar to what it was 20 years ago?

Reactions: ben
Just so we are clear, what you are suggesting is that if I don't want to watch one product that has been subpar for 20 years, go watch another product that is subpar to what it was 20 years ago?
Think of it as a palate cleanser. I would also recommend Dune (part 1) on HBO Max.

Advertisement
****, record 9th OT already, Penn St 18 Illinois 18... waiting for kickoff CAN be fun!
upd: and an upset it is! 20-18 Illinois in 9 OTs (back-up QB 2pt TD pass for the win in unhappy valley)
possibly one of the best endings I've ever watched, liking that new shoot-out format for OT. OK GO CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon is taking control of their game with UCLA. Mario is having a good day for himself.

Advertisement
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before - Balom with a neck brace.

Probably been mentioned before but I missed it if so.

Hurricanes & necks, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back