Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those young bulls are something else. Man I hope we don’t **** those kids up. That game filled me with so much joy seriously I haven’t felt that cane pride all season but watching 0 knock the **** out of a RB out of the backfield made me stand up and throw the U. 24 making a clutch stop. Rooster getting loose… Etc **** it win the rest of them
**** yeah man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta give the kids their moment. They ended a bad losing streak.

Great win for the team. Beat a ranked opponent at home. night game in front of the 01 squad.
I’m not talking about the kids. They have the right to celebrate because they earned it.

I’m talking about the coaches, looking surprised that they won. It felt embarrassing to see that imo. Looking giddy that they got a W over a ranked, but let’s be real not good, NCST team.

If you didn't watch the game and just looked at the box score you'd think UM played really well. But in reality, they played well enough to escape a bad NCST team and there were a lot of poor execution and dumb play-calling throughout the game.

Advertisement
Those young bulls are something else. Man I hope we don’t **** those kids up. That game filled me with so much joy seriously I haven’t felt that cane pride all season but watching 0 knock the **** out of a RB out of the backfield made me stand up and throw the U. 24 making a clutch stop. Rooster getting loose… Etc **** it win the rest of them
Even my daughter stood up when 0 knocked the RB senseless and than the Kinchens open field tackle. Love

Advertisement
He gave credit to his QB…. The announcers talked about NC State’s D all night

So many tears when we win. It’s hilarious
i'm not mad we won homie...i'll never root for losses. it's just funny how manny uses that line at all times, regardless of the opponent. "this is what they do to people, no one ever does this to them, etc etc etc" it's hilarious

i mean, it's really simple. big picture, this definitely doesn't address any of my concerns about the coaches, doesn't change the fact that i want them gone, and it's somewhat concerning if this ends up being an excuse to keep them. but i'm just not going to bag on a bunch of players congratulating a freshman quarterback on a huge day and the first FBS win of his career, and i don't see why anyone would.

Advertisement
When he was off he was really off, made some terrible decisions. But he’s adjusting and getting better…
100% but I think it takes time. Sure you practice but when you’re playing behind D’eriq king you’re not even expecting real bullets flying at you. I wholeheartedly think Jake would have been the same way

Real happy for the kids but just watch Manny start squeezing this game for everything he can in order to save his job. " We beat a top 20 team" blah blah blah
exactly my thoughts. of course i'm happy for the young kids man, getting this win, it's awesome for them. still doesn't change the fact manny absolutely needs to go, along with blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back