Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
only this fanbase could get mad at players rushing to congratulate a young quarterback on his first career win.
Umm..... you're talking to a coach who has his defense prepared to play and act like they've done it before.

So from his perspective he's right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well thank goodness we win a close game. To all you fans who have been trashing TVD go stick it. The kid was FANTASTIC tonight and he makes throws that Garcia will never be able to make. TVD is the future of UM football and get use to it

Those young bulls are something else. Man I hope we don’t **** those kids up. That game filled me with so much joy seriously I haven’t felt that cane pride all season but watching 0 knock the **** out of a RB out of the backfield made me stand up and throw the U. 24 making a clutch stop. Rooster getting loose… Etc **** it win the rest of them

Advertisement
Umm..... you're talking to a coach who has his defense prepared to play and act like they've done it before.

So from his perspective he's right
i don't care. it's not like manny was running out there slip sliding like we've seen before. these were a bunch of players getting hype for their teammate. it takes a truly bitter person to get mad at them for that.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back