CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just switched from the USC game with Caleb Williams back to our game and suddenly it's in black and white and our boys are in leather helmets. Anyone else have this problem?

I can't wrap my head around how we have a QB that looks li[BGCOLOR=initial]ke Marino for half a season[/BGCOLOR]

And then like it's the first time he's played a sport

Just curious has Mario ever made a qb change mid game? Didn't watch him much at Oregon but dont seem live Mario makes any game adjustments

Advertisement
The funny thing with TVD is you can tell they’ve been drilling in him all week about using his check down…

The sad part is they use the sloth McCormick with brick hands as his outlet

Yup. Talked about it earlier in the week. Our TEs don't block or catch well, so just use a WR or OL instead. At least the player will be good at one thing.

Advertisement
Below average O as long as TVD is in control!
"Below average"

Hilary Duff GIF by YoungerTV

Advertisement
This NC State isn’t a hard nut to crack. Plays are there.

Coaches need to see intangible are not there in addition to the shortcomings in the mental and physical deficiencies we are seeing from TVD.

I’m now confident that anyone who says anything about TVD looking great in practice is just regurgitating coach speak and not at said practices.

Advertisement
What I can’t fathom is what has TVD done to earn this unending respect from the coaches?

He’s not some super senior that won a ring here and is struggling so you honor his commitment to the team

He beat A&M and had a good stretch two years ago

The **** is this Brett Favres farewell tour?

Again, dude is throwing 2+ INTs EVERY SINGLE WEEK. That isn't scheme, that's a guy that has no idea what he is doing. You act like Lash had TVD playing like that for multiple years. He played like that for 6 games in a season that was basically a throw away, due to Diaz being on the way out. TVD regressed back to the guy he was when he first stepped on the field late in that Alabama game. He is likely what he's always been, marginal with a pop of productivity.
I. A.L.R.E.A.D.Y. S.A.I.D. Y.E.S. H.E. T.O.X.I.C.

Think About It Signature GIF by Slayter

What About MArio tho?! This dude on sideline with 80 milli offensive teflon corch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back