CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Think TVD just knows no matter what he will always play, I mean **** last week we saw how he did yet he still played the whole game. This week well, seems to be last week reincarnated. If they put Emory in it will shock me.

Just curious has Mario ever made a qb change mid game? Didn't watch him much at Oregon but dont seem live Mario makes any game adjustments
It takes him days to process that complex of information that most of us process in minutes.

That's why he can't decide if we're going to try and score or run out clock at the end of halves/games and doesn't know when to call timeouts etc.

Advertisement
ACC Network team is really trying. Talking about the great defensive play. These teams just don’t have any offense!

As a Canes and Patriots fan, I’m witnessing only horrible offenses these days. Wondering if it’s Karma for all of my teams successes early on in my life lol.

Advertisement
If Mario doesn't start coachng and earning his $8 million per year you can bank on endind the season on 0-4.

The plays, mindset, and aggression were all very different than now. Now if we try to throw we’re lucky if we aren’t in max protect

You’re referring to the style of defense images against Miami.

Nobody is playing man.

Nobody

Advertisement
Why isn't it about winning?

Williams beat Clemson, something TVD has failed to do.

Again, this isn't about expecting Williams to come in and set the world on fire, it's about him NOT turning the ball over and missing wide open players. Lean on the running game and ask the QB to make the throws that are there. We'd easily win this game with a competent game manager at QB.
FSU isn't NC State or Clemson. You can't run the same offense we did against Clemson and expect to win. FSU has the 5th scoring offense in college football, we can't just run the ball and kick FGs. We will need to put points on the board.

Advertisement
He’s an average blocker, has gotten beat multiple times today!
Well you’re gonna get beat when the defense is loading the box with 9 bud. He’s been our best blocking TE since Bubba. Just don’t throw him the fuxking ball

Just switched from the USC game with Caleb Williams back to our game and suddenly it's in black and white and our boys are in leather helmets. Anyone else have this problem?
No…actually somebody replaced our QB for Kyle Wright.

So how many picks did Caleb throw that the announcing crew just said it was a “good play by the DB”?

Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do

Agree. Tough spot for Mario - but I don’t see him benching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back