Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Then a smart HC would run that basic offense against less talented teams to put points on the board quickly and then use the ball control offense later to run the clock and nurse the lead.
You’re correct. I’m not defending Gattis fully, im just saying Lashlee sure as **** shouldn’t be the standard.

But f^ck man can we just not lose to this garbage a$$ team

Henry Parrish is a ******* DAWG.

Live look at his latest x-ray

Unfortunately, this is Van Dyke's latest x-ray.
20220924_171819.jpg

Advertisement
How dare Mario not fix years of mental softness in one **** offseason? There's a reason why the guy is so high on recruiting, it's because he knows that you have to weed out the rot from years of crap. A lot of these guys can't be saved, because they have become accustomed to the Diaz culture. A leader can do everything possible, but if a guy just can't break those old habits, you end up having to find someone that hasn't been poisoned by the culture that allowed such habits to form in the first place...
LOL ITS MIDDLE TENNESSEE. we looked like **** against SOUTHERN MISS too. god **** I hate the coach worshippers at this point. nothing is ever their fault. ill bet you 100 bucks that in 4 years you'll be saying wait till we get Marios guys out.

I don't think there was a choice considering how poorly we are throwing the ball. Running plays just take time and that is all we are right now.
Then that’s on the HC and OC to make a freakin change when your QB is butt

Advertisement
We are a laughing stock right now.

FSU and UF look way better with mostly G5 coaching staffs.

I watch a ton of football every week. Offenses across college football make it look easy to advance the ball and score. Mario and Gattis’s offense looks exactly the opposite. Every single yard is earned. Very few chunk plays.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back