Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the worst half of football I've seen in a very long time, this team is one solid TD drive coming out of half away from getting back in this thing. This has been a disappointing performance up to this point, but I just want to see this team find a way to fight back. MTSU's D is getting worn down, the plays are there, TVD(or Garcia) needs to take advantage. Our WRs aren't world beaters, but they are getting open. HIT SOMEONE IN STRIDE AND LET THEM MAKE PLAYS.

Advertisement
Respect. And hope you’re right. But through 3.5 games, I don’t think I’ve seen one area for confidence.

Steele is a good coach. You don’t coach that long under the coaches he has been with if you can’t coach.

Gattis we will see. I see players open but our offense is lacking top end talent.

Mario, he can recruit. We all knew he wasn’t some Great game day coach. That’s why his recruiting is so important but that takes time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaching is a big part of this, but it’s evident our player evals massively failed. Somethings wrong with this team mentally.
nah man. stop w the player excuse now. today they haven't shown up but thats on the coaches. the offensive style (beyond gattis now its Mario) isnt it. none of the players are listening to it. the OL is getting dog walked. the D can't defend for ****. this is a HC failure today. we have to realize that it isnt the players every time there is a new regime. its on the coaches. I get it. Mario is a beloved alum and hes got good speeches. so far, at miami, we've seen some mediocre *** football all around. the Ol struggled against southern miss and mtsu. the qb and WRs haven't looked good at all. the TEs can't block.

UNC sucks so bad too man…

We really just needed to be semi competent to win the coastal smh

Advertisement
Despite the worst half of football I've seen in a very long time, this team is one solid TD drive coming out of half away from getting back in this thing. This has been a disappointing performance up to this point, but I just want to see this team find a way to fight back. MTSU's D is getting worn down, the plays are there, TVD(or Garcia) needs to take advantage. Our WRs aren't world beaters, but they are getting open. HIT SOMEONE IN STRIDE AND LET THEM MAKE PLAYS.
Wild to me that we are struggling this bad against a team that has like 6 P5 wins in 15 years

I can't believe we're down two scores to MTSU. TVD has to be pulled if it doesn't start clicking on the first drive. **** last year now, we need to be able to handle a borderline-FCS school with ease. That half was such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back