Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why you don’t burn half a quarter when you’re down 21 and waste a timeout in the first quarter

Advertisement
So it's coaching that makes Mallory drop the 4th down play? and it's the coaches that makes TVD inaccurate?
These things aren’t mutually exclusive. The players are playing like crap and the scheme is also crap. We are playing in a phone booth. Yes, TVD is *** right now, but that doesn’t mean the scheme doesn’t suck either. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

Guys, its me...BoxingRobes from the future. I've invented a time machine...don't ask me how, I don't have much time...

I just came here to tell you to not kill yourself...yes, you...

MIami wins this game. I can't tell you how. I don't want to spoil it for you, but its great. You won't want to miss it. Stay alive.

I gotta go now. Go Canes.

I would call Frost, ask him if he wants the job At same pay he is getting, fire Gattis, install the new offense during the off week lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami has to score 7 coming out of half, but it will probably be a 15 play drive that goes 25yrs rds and punt

Advertisement
Well win this game, but this is as bad a half as I’ve seen us play. We’re two years away from being a consistent 9-3 team. To many jags on this team, culture has been rotten for 20 years.

Also, Garcia needs to get first team snaps these next two weeks.
Blah blah, blah , 2 years away from being two years away, always

At this point, I don't know what you can call with TVD that he's confident in. Dude is just struggling.
why not call out the main problem - the HC. every unit beyond TVD hasn't shown up today. only Parrish actually showed ups along w Kam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back