Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Or maybe Lashlee’s offense is so basic it only works against teams that blow, and sucks vs real defenses.

Gattis is not without heavy criticism, but Lashlee was so one dimensional and that shouldn’t be the standard

Then a smart HC would run that basic offense against less talented teams to put points on the board quickly and then use the ball control offense later to run the clock and nurse the lead.

Advertisement
So is or is not Gattis (part of) the problem?

Seems like this board is split on the matter
1664054644112.png

Advertisement
Welp...

One Miami football coach was recently down 3 TD's, and basically said ***** it, abandoned his lil dink and dunk offense, and told his best Receiver to just start running go routes to the end zone and his QB to just throw the ball to him,

They ended up winning the game.

Let's see if MC and Gattis go full McDaniel.

what's this "best receiver" thing you speak of?

No Mario said the problem is mental and it is. Whether life or the coordinater gives you lemono, you make spiked fkn lemonade.

Advertisement
What are you going to do with 9 seconds bro lol, you wanna trust TVD to throw another pick?
But, that's what I'm saying, why risk letting them have extra plays and our stellar PR unit, if you're not gonna end it with a shot downfield? I just don't ******* get it

Despite the worst half of football I've seen in a very long time, this team is one solid TD drive coming out of half away from getting back in this thing. This has been a disappointing performance up to this point, but I just want to see this team find a way to fight back. MTSU's D is getting worn down, the plays are there, TVD(or Garcia) needs to take advantage. Our WRs aren't world beaters, but they are getting open. HIT SOMEONE IN STRIDE AND LET THEM MAKE PLAYS.
But that’s the problem. They have consistently showed that they can’t make the plays or score when the opportunity is there.

Advertisement
I have to believe TVD gets the first drive of the 3rd quarter and if no success you make the move to Jake.

why not call out the main problem - the HC. every unit beyond TVD hasn't shown up today. only Parrish actually showed ups along w Kam
How dare Mario not fix years of mental softness in one **** offseason? There's a reason why the guy is so high on recruiting, it's because he knows that you have to weed out the rot from years of crap. A lot of these guys can't be saved, because they have become accustomed to the Diaz culture. A leader can do everything possible, but if a guy just can't break those old habits, you end up having to find someone that hasn't been poisoned by the culture that allowed such habits to form in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back