Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dude they're gonna defend Mario and the staff forever until its proven. this is pathetic
Not defending the staff but if you’re defending TVD at all (not you just anyone in general) I question your football knowledge

Mario’s and Gattis’ test starts right now. We get ball first and can easily win this game.

Lol what makes people think we’re winning this game? This is not a team built to play from behind. It takes us half a quarter to move the ball down the field.

Utter disgrace. We need MTSU to start turning the ball over in order to have a chance. Don’t hold your breath, though.
They not gonna throw the ball pass 5 yards...and we gonna run clock. Match made in heaven.

Advertisement
How dare Mario not fix years of mental softness in one **** offseason? There's a reason why the guy is so high on recruiting, it's because he knows that you have to weed out the rot from years of crap. A lot of these guys can't be saved, because they have become accustomed to the Diaz culture. A leader can do everything possible, but if a guy just can't break those old habits, you end up having to find someone that hasn't been poisoned by the culture that allowed such habits to form in the first place...
Pull their scholarship, don’t play them, kick them off the team. Pretty easy.

I’m hoping by season’s end, we’re singing a different tune, but I’m not a fan of the O, passing wise. TVD seems off, no chemistry with the WRs, having Mallory attempt to block (despite his whole career proves he literally can’t), the O taking a LONG time to go, etc. Glad the rum looks good, but got dang, we need to pass to work.

Advertisement
You can’t hold him liable when we’re leaving plays on the field. He can call a play that gets somebody open by 50 yards. TVD has to make that throw.
TVD has been wretched. Absolutely putrid. You have to make the move to Garcia in order to try to spark the offense.

They are stacking everyone in the box daring us to throw and it’s pretty fu king obvious van dyke can’t, he’s missing wide open receivers can’t put this one on them, give me some Garcia,

Lord please no, lol
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
How dare Mario not fix years of mental softness in one **** offseason?

Sad but true.

Our culture from the ManDi era was total ****.

I'm hoping toward the end of next season we'll start looking like a tough, well-coached team.

Right now, it is what it is

Guys, its me...BoxingRobes from the future. I've invented a time machine...don't ask me how, I don't have much time...

I just came here to tell you to not kill yourself...yes, you...

MIami wins this game. I can't tell you how. I don't want to spoil it for you, but its great. You won't want to miss it. Stay alive.

I gotta go now. Go Canes.

Thanks for making me smirk, but even if we come back and win, there is absolutely nothing positive to take away from what has transpired today.

Only way that changes is if Jake Garcia comes in and can hit wide open receivers.

And yes, I’m aware we have more problems than just QB.. but that has been the most glaring, next to overall sluggishness.

Advertisement
Blaming players has always been the easy thing to do. When all of its a mess, from coaching on down.
I get it when its literally like TVD playing like ***. this is more than 1 guy or a few guys. the entire team looks pathetic. thats on EVERYONE. I dont buy that excuse every time of wait till x guys are out of the system lol. we say it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back