Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he had balls he would fire Gattis tomorrow

Agree 100%. It is just an awful fit and hire. It will HAUNT HIM if he keeps Gattis around. HAUNT him and lead to years of frustration and ultimately failure in his own area of strength, recruiting. Gattis and this style of O will crush Mario's ability to recruit offensive players in the south eastern USA. CRUSH....

Advertisement
Kiffin wouldn't fix this in 8 months either. But hey, let's not let basic logic get in the way.
"Fix"? The question is more like would we have a competent offensive scheme and could we beat beat Middle TN ST. If those are answered with yes, then it sounds like we'd be closer to a fix than we are now.

If it's someone respected for their football knowledge, we're not driving them off. The value they bring is more than the joy some random gets from dunking on them.

It really is that simple.
Understood. I’ve had this conversation with @RVACane and I won’t start ****…. I want to, but I won’t.

Advertisement
Compare how Notre Dame played on the road and how we played. WTF happened.

Agree 100%. It is just an awful fit and hire. It will HAUNT HIM if he keeps Gattis around. HAUNT him and lead to years of frustration and ultimately failure in his own area of strength, recruiting. Gattis and this style of O will crush Mario's ability to recruit offensive players in the south eastern USA. CRUSH....
Unless they get 7 ALL PRO, Im talking NFL all pro O linemen Gattis is hopelessly clueless

I read all the comments but MARIO IS TRASH. So many coaches are turning their programs around in the first year but not Mario. He has always been and will never change as a horrific day game coach. That will never change and you don't think the recruits see this. Unless there is a miracle I see several big time recruits decommitting because we are not going to win more than 4 games. WHY RUN PLAYS FROM THE SHOT GUN when you 1/2 yard to score a TD? That is SHEER STUPITIDY ON OUR COACHING STAFF. Our staff get a TRIPLE F PLUS for coaching today. What an abomination Mario and he better take full responsibility for this disaster

Advertisement
How much money has Tyler van Dyke lost this year for his future?

I hope that life walt check was huge because it might wind up being his only wallet

Most of us pointed this out and this is what we expected to see with Mario. Mario has to recruit his tail off, he/his coordinators ain't going to out coach or out scheme anyone. As long as he can do that we will be fine long term. Whether he can get the talent here is the question. Those Utah games weren't some mirage. Serious lack of talent on this team and Flagg and Ivey starting 1st game showed that. I preferred a coach that I thought could do more with less for that very reason. We lack talent. We play these scrub teams and they all way faster than us. Bunch of stiffs sans a few guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understood. I’ve had this conversation with @RVACane and I won’t start ****…. I want to, but I won’t.
If someone’s trying to defend this game, coaching, players… they’re opening themselves up to be challenged to say it as nicely as I can. If someone has been defending them, they should be able to see this performance and acknowledge that there’s a problem that goes beyond players - especially on offense.

Man I'm not sure if I want to even watch that game it might be ugly, and before today I was thinking of getting tickets to that game
Nobody on this board Loves UM FB like I do....but there's a good chance I won't attend a game this yr. Certainly Not because I can't afford it, but the quagmire I saw today, can easily be seen at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back