Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Agree, I didn't realize it was this bad. I honestly have never seen something like this at Miami. We just got blown out by Middle Tennessee. The final loss to Virginia in the orange bowl comes to mind but at least they were a power 5 team.
Only game I can think of that was similar was the 31-6 home loss to East Carolina back in 1996

Advertisement
Mario is not a good coach. Let them learn the hard way. Make sure you take time to enjoy your family and loved one's on game days like this.
You too brother, all I could do was laugh and smoke more weed

Advertisement
This extra Covid year eligibility was a **** curse for this program, seeing Ivey & Mallory for an extra year has been a nightmare.
Yea
These fifth and sixth year players are cancers from a losing culture
This program needs to be completely detoxified
I want to see freshman playing eveeywhere
Treat it like 19971998 w the Ed reeds of the world taking lumps like he did v penn st

I don’t want Mallory Flagg Ivey TVD etc etc

I want young bucks learning on job across the board!!!

Mario may have Jimbo Fisher’d the university. Might be a great recruiter but mediocre coaching with very limited success.

ALL last year the I Hate Manny Diaz crew told me that we were a competent coach away from winning the coastal and 10 wins.

That zillion dollar staff just lost to MTSU…
Sh*t has me seething...I knew 2 weeks ago we were F-ed....been around UM FB & UM coaching way to long to not know what I'm talking about. A complete disarray of everything.

Advertisement
I didn't ignore anything. I said from the beginning Mario is not a good offensive coach and his strength is team building.
That’s fair. This is definitely his worse loss as a power 5 coach. It is still completely unacceptable. People are banking on him recruiting a butt load of talent like Georgia in order to succeed. Hope he can. Kirby took his lumps his first year as well. I was a Lane guy bc he could scheme around our deficiencies and contrary to others agenda he is actually a good recruiter. But we ride with Mario and hope he can pull some studs in the next couple of years.

Only game I can think of that was similar was the 31-6 home loss to East Carolina back in 1996
Naw, I was at the 48-0 UVA loss. I was so angry.. I had to smoke like 3 blunts.. I was so frustrated. Guys were on the sidelines deflated you could see they were waiting to hit the club up.

Define good

Because we’ve seen emoji wars for 8 ******* months telling anyone that said anything negative about Mario or the staff they were idiots

We have a local legend in here defending Mario and blaming Manny for losing to MTSU

I won’t start **** or call out posters, but the devil on my shoulder hopes they show up for the **** that’s coming at them when someone does
If it's someone respected for their football knowledge, we're not driving them off. The value they bring is more than the joy some rando gets from dunking on them.

It really is that simple.

Advertisement
Sh*t has me seething...I knew 2 weeks ago we were F-ed....been around UM FB & UM coaching way to long to not know what I'm talking about. A complete disarray of everything.
Bro you were right all along this team about to get destroyed by FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back