Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ya think? Question is, do we have the right pieces in place to do it? Last week I would have defended this ****. I find it hard today…
I think we do in the leadership spots but I’m 2,000 miles away I don’t see the day to day process.

Team definitely looked like it didn't want to be there.
Hence why Mario has to find a way to turn this roster over. Problem is that our major advantage(Local Recruiting Base) demands that Miami wins 10+ year one before they will take our calls, when you have programs like FSU that hasn't been bowling in YEARS, but they go running there no questions asked. Mario may have to hit the portal at hyperspeed, if he can't turn this roster over through recruiting at a quick enough pace.

Honestly, if we forfeited the entire season and just sent most of these kids to the transfer portal I wouldn't be mad. I'll keep the coach except Gattis, the rest can fvck off. These "athletes" ain't about this U.
yeah, those defensive coaches are doing a bang up job

Advertisement
Funny my good friend who is an Oregon St booster just texted me his condolences. Said Mario is a **** of a recruiter but one of the worst dameday HCs hes ever seen
TB: I told folks Mario was trash, Utah proved it twice. Good news at least the night is still young.

Bad news: Mario is locked in for 8 more years. Imagine the vitriol that will be around campus for the next 2 weeks.

Watch Mario give the coach speak we got outplayed, he won't take credit. The players will be at the club tonight.. either STORY or SPACE.. I guarantee it.

Agree, I didn't realize it was this bad. I honestly have never seen something like this at Miami. We just got blown out by Middle Tennessee. The final loss to Virginia in the orange bowl comes to mind but at least they were a power 5 team.
Lol there were multiple people who told you. You just chose to ignore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst loss in I don't know how long. I thought losing to FIU was bad year one with Manny. This is awful.

The coaching sucks...there's plenty enough talent to Win 8-9 games in the Coastal...I refuse to believe otherwise. Entire system (Offensively) needs to be revamped.
ALL last year the I Hate Manny Diaz crew told me that we were a competent coach away from winning the coastal and 10 wins.

That zillion dollar staff just lost to MTSU…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back