Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

Advertisement
Wood ceilings. Like 2x4’s is the only thing that stuck out to me.
Nice try. Fyi, best Brisket I have ever had. And has won many many awards from people who know alot more than you. Of course pulled pork is different than brisket. Both awesome Bbq.

Well I knew you were a jerk, proof here. There is good Bbq all over this country. Open your little closed mind. Ever had Corkscrew or Pinkertons Brisket??? Then button it.
He’s probably just talking about pulled pork since he’s in NC - at least if he’s in eastern NC.

Since I've cooked at the HLSR 4 times, I'll take "simpleton" as a compliment. My best advice, no one likes a sore loser. Don't like 'Bama or LSU fans. Keep it classy.
Mis understood your 2nd post, my bad. Totally agree!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing triggers Texas people more then reminding them that Brisket isn’t real bbq and that their pulled pork is mediocre
Why isn’t brisket real bbq? It’s just a different type of meat but it’s smoked. I’ve lived in Virginia (DC, Richmond and Hampton Roads) and NC where Eastern Carolina bbq rules, and those Virginians from Richmond going South on the 95 corridor also refer to “bbq” and they’re talking about pulled pork. That’s bbq in those parts but bbq isn’t one unanimous meat consisting of pork butt nationwide.

Come on man, you know that different parts of the country define bbq differently…. Even within the guise of slow and low smoking???

Texas is known for brisket and beef ribs. ****, Maryland does pit beef.

Advertisement
Back