Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

scane

Redshirt Freshman
1685907407716.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Winner winner chicken dinner! The can't imagine Texas pitches to yoyo. Why would you?

Be shocked if they pitch to Yo Yo - make someone else beat them. Why we need Cyr and Levenson to hit tonight/tomorrow.
If Kayfus and Villegas and maybe the bottom of the order can do something then they have no choice. That’s probably the biggest thing. Someone else doing something besides him.

Even then, they had to throw to Yo-yo yesterday and he popped out with bases loaded.

Won’t even be close to a 94-97, low 90s slider stuff on the mound. This lineup is deep against average pitching.

I'm not making excuses for Perez but he has been getting beat up badly behind the plate the last few weeks. I'd like to see Gino bench him for tonight even though I'm sure he won't

Advertisement
I'm not making excuses for Perez but he has been getting beat up badly behind the plate the last few weeks. I'd like to see Gino bench him for tonight even though I'm sure he won't
You got your wish, Scanlon is starting.

Advertisement
OK baseball heads, for us infrequent/post season watchers of Canes baseball, what can we expect from our starting pitcher this evening?

And I’m an admitted infrequent watcher, but it sure seems like we have pro talent on this team at 3B, 2B and Rosario and Walters. Do we just lack depth or is the talent not being used in an optimal manner?

Advertisement
Hope this crowd fills in. It’s almost as bad as last night’s hitting

Advertisement
Back