Canes vs. Lacrosse Rapists

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
crying-duke-girl3.jpg

Advertisement
OT yall should see the documentary about the lacrosse stuff really changed my view about it

Having said that **** duke go canes get that W

OT yall should see the documentary about the lacrosse stuff really changed my view about it

Having said that **** duke go canes get that W

Completely agree. I will admit to having a biased view about the privileged Duke lacrosse team before seeing the documentary. What a mess that case was.

That said, more than any other basketball team, I love seeing Duke fans when we beat them. Let's pack the Watsco Center on Saturday and help these gutsy Canes to another W!

I did see it, I know they were innocent, or whatever, I still decided this was the best way to move forward to disparage an entire institution I despise. Send any complaints to

AustinCane6688@aol.com

LEGGOO...Mia can't have another off night scoring if they want to win this one....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Want this one so, so bad. I hate Duke basketball ALMOST as much as I hate the Turds and Noles in football.

Not only is this a big game for this team, but this is a big game for the program. Finally this team will get the crowd they deserve. Beat Duke when everyone is watching and this will carry momentum into next year when all the fair weather fans learn about the recruits we have coming in. I'm confident we win this game. I would love to think we are a lock for the tourney but winning this game really makes us a lock. Will be real tough winning the next two on the road.

Advertisement
Duke has won 7 straight and is getting the usual reach around from the media and pundits. Coach L usually has the guys ready for this game. If we can hold down home court, I like where we're at going to Brooklyn regardless of what happens in Blacksburg and Trailorhassee. Time to avenge our choke job at Cameron.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Duke University, but that bullsht, politically motivated shtfest that destroyed the reputations of innocent men isn't one of them.

Hate Coach K or Christian Laettner or Grant Hill or Bobby Hurley (who is actually a great guy), but the lax fiasco isn't a reason to hate that school.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Duke University, but that bullsht, politically motivated shtfest that destroyed the reputations of innocent men isn't one of them.

Hate Coach K or Christian Laettner or Grant Hill or Bobby Hurley (who is actually a great guy), but the lax fiasco isn't a reason to hate that school.

Everything that has to do with Duke, is a reason to hate Duke. If one or both of my children hate go to Duke, I will hate my children. If Duke offers me a job and I accept, I will hate myself. If Duke publishes my book, I will burn the manuscript.

Advertisement

Everything that has to do with Duke, is a reason to hate Duke. If one or both of my children hate go to Duke, I will hate my children. If Duke offers me a job and I accept, I will hate myself. If Duke publishes my book, I will burn the manuscript.

Don't hold back now; tell us how you REALLY feel.

Don't hold back now; tell us how you REALLY feel.

They're not as bad as Virginia Tech or LSU

Advertisement
Bad news guysum. I went to the Duke board, and none of them know LukeFromDuke. They have no recollection of that great American. I am saddened by this news.

Edit: I was giving Duke a chance, trying to make nice, but those ****ers deleted my thread about LukeFromDuke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back