Canes vs. Lacrosse Rapists

Advertisement
Hopefully coach K dies on the court.

This is actually an underrated post

I hate Duke as much as anyone, but no, it really isn't.

:monkey-serious:

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with NASA. The National Association of Strippers of America. We advocate for strippers' rights, even when they ruin the lives of innocent douchebag frat guys who play lacrosse at rich boy all white preppy schools.

Last edited:
Duke at Syracuse tonight. I am actually looking forward to watching this game.

In a weird way... I hope that Duke wins tonight. That would just about eliminate Syracuse and UM would not face Duke coming off of a loss on Saturday.

But on the other hand...any time that Duke loses is sweet.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 2.22.17 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching the 'Cuse v Dook game right now.
Kennard and Allen are the obvious threats, but Jayson Tatum seems to really be hitting his stride lately. He's Duke's best player so far through the 1st half IMO.

Watching the 'Cuse v Dook game right now.
Kennard and Allen are the obvious threats, but Jayson Tatum seems to really be hitting his stride lately. He's Duke's best player so far through the 1st half IMO.
Of course. He is a top 5 pick. **** V is ridin his nuts a lil to hard tonight

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Duke at Syracuse tonight. I am actually looking forward to watching this game.

In a weird way... I hope that Duke wins tonight. That would just about eliminate Syracuse and UM would not face Duke coming off of a loss on Saturday.

But on the other hand...any time that Duke loses is sweet.

In what world would a Cuse loss eliminate them? There likely in as of now. They could almost lose out and still have a shot. RPI 32ish 1 more win gets them 9-9 at worst in ACC.

Advertisement
Back