Canes vs. Lacrosse Rapists

Advertisement
Offense is very disappointing. Seems like we're playing playground basketball instead of drawing up plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man are we playing like crap. No one can throw it in the ocean save for Brown. DJ is a tremendous liability if he isn't making shots - which is essentially most of the time

Advertisement
need Reed to get in and make some baskets or get some fouls. Does Lawrence do much?. Im asking for those that watch more games than me...

For all the talk of Tatum on Duke...he and Lawrence seem to be the ost passive guys ever with nba bodies

Advertisement
Does Lawrence do much?. Im asking for those that watch more games than me...

He is kind of like our Swiss Army Knife as he does a lot of things for us.

I like his flexibility and he does have good range.

every game i watch of the canes..he pretty much is quiet....and i look at him as a guy that should be in double figures scoring, high rebounding numbers as well.

I like him ...but he seems passive

Advertisement
Does Lawrence do much?. Im asking for those that watch more games than me...

He is kind of like our Swiss Army Knife as he does a lot of things for us.

I like his flexibility and he does have good range.

every game i watch of the canes..he pretty much is quiet....and i look at him as a guy that should be in double figures scoring, high rebounding numbers as well.

I like him ...but he seems passive

I don't think he should be a starter but he is a great bench player. Really high basketball IQ too. His dad is a coach, maybe that explains his passive approach (listen to coach).

Advertisement
There are plenty of reasons to hate Duke University, but that bullsht, politically motivated shtfest that destroyed the reputations of innocent men isn't one of them.

Hate Coach K or Christian Laettner or Grant Hill or Bobby Hurley (who is actually a great guy), but the lax fiasco isn't a reason to hate that school.

Loved the 30 for 30 on Christian laettner

There are plenty of reasons to hate Duke University, but that bullsht, politically motivated shtfest that destroyed the reputations of innocent men isn't one of them.

Hate Coach K or Christian Laettner or Grant Hill or Bobby Hurley (who is actually a great guy), but the lax fiasco isn't a reason to hate that school.

Everything that has to do with Duke, is a reason to hate Duke. If one or both of my children hate go to Duke, I will hate my children. If Duke offers me a job and I accept, I will hate myself. If Duke publishes my book, I will burn the manuscript.

Sounds like everyone who hates miami cause of the U's previous dominance in football

Advertisement
Back