Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of things tonight that should have been corrected in the off-season. While I believe they can be fixed I. The next two weeks I don’t think it’ll be as easy as you are believing here
Yes, that true, but a lot of the issues were with our bookend tackles. You can't rep that in practice. They have to experience live action. Jarren played well, but he has areas to improve in as well. And he will.

Advertisement
Enos went into a shell and it rubbed off on Jarren on that last drive. He was a deer in headlights TOTALLY gun shy.
Yep yep. You can't keep calling screens and play action when you've only got a second to throw. Quick slants. Fade. Anything else. Jarren though...he needed to realize he wasn't getting anytime. Make a decision and live with it, can't keep holding the ball like he was.

4 TOs, held them to under 2 YPC on 28 carries, held Franks to 45

Dude, you’re ****ed in the head if you’re finding fault with the D tonight.

Held Uf to 1.7 YPC over nearly 30 carries.
4 TOs.

Again, were it not for a handful of 4th downs in the 1st half, they’d have been scoreless at half.

Penalties, a ****** o-line, and JTs untimely muff is what doomed us tonight. D is the least of our worries.
😂😂😂, the d was underwhelming, like I said I was expecting them to be more violent, thought that our run defense was very good, but our *** defense, specifically the rush was alright at best, I was expecting more.

So many opportunities. Almost comical how many times the game should have been iced. We had our chance to ice it when winning 20-17 in the red zone and coming up with 0 points. They then had multiple chances but threw a ridiculous pick and committed drive-saving penalties. How could we not take advantage when they were HANDING the game to us? Brutal.
Because our blocking was atrocious. We couldn't run half the plays because of protection issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
😂😂😂, the d was underwhelming, like I said I was expecting them to be more violent, thought that our run defense was very good, but our *** defense, specifically the rush was alright at best, I was expecting more.

Oh, you were expecting more. Lol, ok.

Dumbass.

So did Pinckney

Our LB’s are just above average. Most people let numbers get in the way of film and what you see. If you start every game for four years you should have great numbers, but that doesn’t mean you are making game breaking plays. Our guys are not making those plays and often disappear. They aren’t elite and never have been

I still can't believe we get an int with the game ending and do nothing with it...

Advertisement
At least Andrew Luck retired and that will take most of the headlines and most of the talking heads' time so I don't have to be constantly reminded about all the chances we blew.

Our LB’s are just above average. Most people let numbers get in the way of film and what you see. If you start every game for four years you should have great numbers, but that doesn’t mean you are making game breaking plays. Our guys are not making those plays and often disappear. They aren’t elite and never have been
Just tired of hearing how good these three guys were going to be during their careers and then one or two of them go missing during games. Good players don’t do that. Perryman didn’t just to name one.

Advertisement

Just heard a bit about this on the OTH podcast. It's about making the big play when it's needed. Numbers are good but clutch moves the needle when it comes to separating yourself.

So far Tate has been a net negative on this team. If he doesn’t come in I believe we win that game. Even with everything else that went against us, those two wildcat plays ruined us

That’s on Enos, though. its obvious that any time we put Tate in, its gonna be some wildcat ****. Don’t like it, didn’t like it when it was announced he’d be in at WR.

Just tired of hearing how good these three guys were going to be during their careers and then one or two of them go missing during games. Good players don’t do that. Perryman didn’t just to name one.
Exactly. Perryman was EVERYWHERE on the field, getting picks, big hits.

2nd day picks for Shaq and Pinckney, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back