Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we looked solid for week 1 with a new coach against a good team. Obviously would have liked to win but I’m not going to set my house on fire over it.
Ok so the O-line REALLY SUCKED- we had NO RUNNING GAME AT ALL- despite our talented running backs- the gators should have beaten us by 14-20 instead of just 4pts-thanks to the big 12 reffing crew- and we gave up 11 sacks!
Our dline was mediocre and the gaytor missed a lot of golden scoring opportunities- I say BRING BACK BUTCH

Advertisement
I’m not sure we can beat UNC at Chapel Hill
This is really stupid right here. They have true freshman facing a d who gave up 304 yards to a top 10 team. I don’t think Unc d is good so the offense hopefully should play better.

You blaming Ford? They had 50 yards rushing lol This was all on the offense. I was disappointed in the pass rush the run defense was strong.
Not blaming him, the kid played hard. I agree, he did his job in the run game, but i would've like to see him push that oline backwards more. Franks got too many first downs with his legs and olinemen pushing our guys back.

This was the offense fault, horrible game. no doubt about it.

Advertisement
Ok so the O-line REALLY SUCKED- we had NO RUNNING GAME AT ALL- despite our talented running backs- the gators should have beaten us by 14-20 instead of just 4pts-thanks to the big 12 reffing crew- and we gave up 11 sacks!
Our dline was mediocre and the gaytor missed a lot of golden scoring opportunities- I say BRING BACK BUTCH

That Big 12 reffing crew SCREWED us a few times too.

Double digits sacks man. Even with UF being the best DL we face, what's the bar 5 sacks a game at least? And you aren't worried?
Nope they had double digits sacks and still only won by 4 points. Not really worried at all and considering how bad we played and just lost by 4 points, while playing the best DL on our schedule and knowing that a team can progress throughout a year, I'm not worried. Now if CMR was still coaching then yeah I will be worried because his teams are known for not getting better as the season goes on.

Advertisement
O line sucks
JT muffs a punt
Way too many penalties
WR drops continue
O line sucks some more
No running game
Field position battle lost
Inexperienced QB
O line sucks ***
No shots downfield
Poor ball security

The OL literally played against the best DL they will face all season, so stop overreacting.

They may be the best we see all year depending on FSU or possibly Clemson, but UF’s d line isn’t as good as we made it look tonight. That was as bad o line play as I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Double digits sacks man. Even with UF being the best DL we face, what's the bar 5 sacks a game at least? And you aren't worried?

That is such a ****** excuse why our o line played so bad. It is obvious that our dline isnt all that great

Advertisement
ALL off season i was preaching that Scaife needs to be out at TACKLE. NELSON GOT BAPTIZED...BUT THAT WAS EXPECTED....I MEAN THEY HAVE 2 NFL LEVEL DE'S and asolid 3rd guy at times in MOON. How can you not say...you know what...i gotta run out experience and a guy that played out wide already in Scaife all the while easing Nelson in some series?

- Also as much as Williams holds on to the ball....Kid made two throws in the 4th quarter that were game changing and guys ddnt produce. He threw a catchable ball in the endzone to Jeff Thomas...and on the 3rd down play he hit Brevin Jordan in his hands in the end zone. Where they picked up the flag. He catches the **** ball its a TD and its GAME.

spot on with Jarren. He had 1 second most of the night to do anything.

I'll come to your kneck of the woods to make it easier for you playboy .. this the type of **** that gets me excited!
I’m giving you likes, cause thats all you guys bba get *****. I’m 6’1 too....Haitian and please tell me where to meet you i will love to gibe you a hatian massage
boon.jpg

The d was not great, the DL was underwhelming in the pass rush and the tackling suck, everytime they hit somebody they would get drag a couple more yards.

4 TOs, held them to under 2 YPC on 28 carries, held Franks to 45
The d was not great, the DL was underwhelming in the pass rush and the tackling suck, everytime they hit somebody they would get drag a couple more yards.

Dude, you’re ****ed in the head if you’re finding fault with the D tonight.

Held Uf to 1.7 YPC over nearly 30 carries.
4 TOs.

Again, were it not for a handful of 4th downs in the 1st half, they’d have been scoreless at half.

Penalties, a ****** o-line, and JTs untimely muff is what doomed us tonight. D is the least of our worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back