Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely. I posted about a week ago that the coaches must really believe in Zion bc I thought Scaife should’ve been a tackle since last year. Guess I was wrong there.

When it comes to Jarren yea, he was good enough to win. I thought JT4’s ball should’ve been caught. Blevin’s would’ve been a great play but you’re right Jarren threw it well enough
How about Bubba makes a 27 yard FG and then we run down the clock at the end of the game and he makes a 30 to 35 yard kick and we win. Why aren’t people putting him on blast? Him missing the kick and JT dropping the punt return and the ball on the one yard line were the reasons we lost. When I played ball at the U from ‘99 - 2003 we had Freddie Capshaw and Todd Sievers. Until the U gets a good fg kicker **** like tonight will always happen. I’m in Chicago and our punter is o’Donnell from the U, he was my MVP in our play off game last year but if you all don’t remember we lost because our fg kicker couldn’t hit a 40 yard kick. Does anyone remember Carlos Huerta? The IceMan? Anyhow, just my thoughts.

Advertisement
That’s on Enos, though. its obvious that any time we put Tate in, its gonna be some wildcat ****. Don’t like it, didn’t like it when it was announced he’d be in at WR.

It really became a gimme play for uf... They knew he wasn't throwing it. Williams was just a waste of space lining up out there with him. They knew he was going to hike it and run with it. Garbage...I hope they kept the receipt because the Tate package sucks.

Just tired of hearing how good these three guys were going to be during their careers and then one or two of them go missing during games. Good players don’t do that. Perryman didn’t just to name one.

I watched that 2013 game this afternoon and though that exact same thing. Perryman was so under appreciated. He played with reckless abandon. He was head and shoulders better than our 3 guys right now

How about Bubba makes a 27 yard FG and then we run down the clock at the end of the game and he makes a 30 to 35 yard kick and we win. Why aren’t people putting him on blast? Him missing the kick and JT dropping the punt return and the ball on the one yard line were the reasons we lost. When I played ball at the U from ‘99 - 2003 we had Freddie Capshaw and Todd Sievers. Until the U gets a good fg kicker **** like tonight will always happen. I’m in Chicago and our punter is o’Donnell from the U, he was my MVP in our play off game last year but if you all don’t remember we lost because our fg kicker couldn’t hit a 40 yard kick. Does anyone remember Carlos Huerta? The IceMan? Anyhow, just my thoughts.

You’re preaching to the choir my man. I made that point in previous posts.

Advertisement
I watched that 2013 game this afternoon and though that exact same thing. Perryman was so under appreciated. He played with reckless abandon. He was head and shoulders better than our 3 guys right now
I want another one of those guys. Shaq plays hard and is a true Cane but his ability is nowhere near Perryman’s.

O line and JT muff cost us the game. I see a good future if the O line can tighten up.

Advertisement
That’s on Enos, though. its obvious that any time we put Tate in, its gonna be some wildcat ****. Don’t like it, didn’t like it when it was announced he’d be in at WR.

Agreed. If Tate would’ve thrown the ball it might’ve been different. Or if he would’ve never touched the ball

He hired the guy and i usually have a good leash but he doesnt recruit so my leash is tiny af. I have seen enough...i didnt know any betternunder golden vs maryland but i been through this too much
Dude. What plays are you going to call when you're offensive line can't slow down the pass rush?

Dude. What plays are you going to call when you're offensive line can't slow down the pass rush?
Then we didnt do a good job of recruiting, why didnt Enos have him roll out try anything leave a back in. This OL was super bad and in camp they made it sound like nothing was wrong with it. 11 sacks? 11..........................................................................11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasting timeouts false starts delay of games, this was Shannon part 2...............he ran a trick play to MAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on what we thought was one of the last drives. TERRIBLE

Advertisement
Watching this Hawaii game and it blows my mind how these over matched teams run the spread and give their QB’s time and we refuse too

Advertisement
Then we didnt do a good job of recruiting, why didnt Enos have him roll out try anything leave a back in. This OL was super bad and in camp they made it sound like nothing was wrong with it. 11 sacks? 11..........................................................................11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasting timeouts false starts delay of games, this was Shannon part 2...............he ran a trick play to MAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on what we thought was one of the last drives. TERRIBLE
Yes, our freshman got exposed against a gator front line that was a lot better than we thought they were. I believe we were all hoping our freshman lineman would play beyond their years, but that was not the case. They looked like freshman. I think they'll be much improved when the heart of the ACC schedule kicks in. They'll be much improved when we face UNC. This is only game 1. Now, if it's mid season and the offensive line is giving up more than 3-4 sacks per game, then there's a big problem.

Last edited:
I wonder if Mark Pope will be posting Gator emojis tonight? I don't care what anyone says, there is no way in **** our coaches can justify playing Martell that much. They were literally playing a man short every time they had his *** out there. Unbelievable. Just giving guys like luke ammunition. That type of **** is going to bite our *** in the south florida community
Not the blame for losing, but I agree. It's like they went to" trickeration" when we had a chance to go up by 10 in the 2nd half. Most of the plays went for negative yards when Martell was in the game. Not his fault, but better plays could have been called in that situation.

The thing that bothered me the most is how we left our freshman bookends on their own island most of the game and they got abused. They will be fine as the season moves along, but they really needed to give them a lot of help and they didn't.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back