Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL off season i was preaching that Scaife needs to be out at TACKLE. NELSON GOT BAPTIZED...BUT THAT WAS EXPECTED....I MEAN THEY HAVE 2 NFL LEVEL DE'S and asolid 3rd guy at times in MOON. How can you not say...you know what...i gotta run out experience and a guy that played out wide already in Scaife all the while easing Nelson in some series?

- Also as much as Williams holds on to the ball....Kid made two throws in the 4th quarter that were game changing and guys ddnt produce. He threw a catchable ball in the endzone to Jeff Thomas...and on the 3rd down play he hit Brevin Jordan in his hands in the end zone. Where they picked up the flag. He catches the **** ball its a TD and its GAME.

Jarren kept hitting them all in their hands in the 4th...great accuracy

Advertisement
Bro, I disagree. OT weakness can be schemed around. It was expected to suck. Miami moved the ball with the Wildcat, but Enos kept going back to his regular play calls. And after that ****show on offense, if ST just does it job (not muff punts, blow 4th down, and hit chip shot FGs), Miami leaves stadium with W. Diaz has the same brain affliction as Richt. Special Teams are an afterthought, something that isn't worth a dedicated coach. Seriously, what changed from one of the WOAT ST from last year. A transfer punter who had never kicked at the D1 level. I am really disappointed in Diaz. All those gimmicks with chains and rings dont mean sh#t if he is going to leave the worst part of the Richt regime (special teams) unchanged.
While I hear you, a special teams coach wasn’t going to fix our problems last night. Jt muffed that punt on his own, UFs punter simply out ran everyone( that kid can run too), and bubba missing that field goal is on him...

I'm starting to feel the same way. I actually had a thought last week that we could very well start 0-2 which is a diaster.
Didn’t we destroy UNC last year? Can someone give me a breakdown on why we think UNC is so great all of a sudden?

Advertisement
You gotta be kidding.

We held them to **** near nothing in the first half. Our 3rd down D was impeccable. Were it not for 3 fourth down plays in the first half, and a lapse after the first of those 4th downs, the d was ******* great.
And we should be getting Ivey and bolden back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back