CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
an important part here that people dont' want to accept (especially the mopes)

Mario is in year 2

norvell in year 4

Mario has a true freshman QB on the road

norvell has a sixth year QB at home

we win this and i don't want ANY slander on the direction of the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
They've scored 10 points in a half - now maybe FSU's offence explodes out of nowhere in the second half, but we've more than kept them under wraps so far.
I get that, but you can't expect you'll be able to keep them down all game. They have a veteran sandlot QB who finds a way to make plays on us. That's all i'm saying. They had a chance to take a lead into half and really put some pressure on them and called and didn't manage the last 30 seconds in a way that says i'm going all in here.

So we all saw it was being rushed and we needed to settle down but the head coach didn't realize that? Is he not allowed to override the oc and call a TO? Its on mario
It was bungled, but I don’t think you can blame him for saving the timeout in that situation with an inexperienced QB out there.

Advertisement
So we all saw it was being rushed and we needed to settle down but the head coach didn't realize that? Is he not allowed to override the oc and call a TO? Its on mario
Exactly. Coaching stinks and it always has during gameday. Especially when we need competence most!

They panic like my 7th grade boy’s basketball team when the press is on!

an important part here that people dont' want to accept (especially the mopes)

Mario is in year 2

norvell in year 4

Mario has a true freshman QB on the road

norvell has a sixth year QB at home

we win this and i don't want ANY slander on the direction of the program
Tough **** dude - he has earned that scrutiny and continues to do so even with Clock management at the end of the half. It’s OK to have two different thoughts in your head – that the program is making some strides and that you’re still not sure that Mario can ever be the guy that can win when it counts because the football IQ is so lacking after 40 years in th e sport

Lol at that half time report, Manny Diaz defense got torched in the second half by a team that didn’t even throw the ball.
But the mopes have been longing for the Manny days. Could you imagine the meltdown if we were beat by a team that didn't throw a pass in the second half?

Advertisement
We need to move the ball on our first possession. Keep the momentum up and Emory's confidence high.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back