Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the board all year this year everyone was in agreement that we were **** and we had no chance in this game

So what’s the big controversy?

Advertisement
This is the type of performance against a rival that gets people fired, won't at Miami. Payed alot of money for this horse****

Advertisement
What a fuc*ing week to put up the worst performance of the year. Truly incredible how this team on a week to week basis continues to shock with truly how pathetic they are.

Gattis needs to open the offense up around Brown and just live and die with him on the field throwing and running.

Advertisement
Can’t be upset at something that you see clearly.

How people individually deal with their disappointment is their own way of coping, but attacking other people for telling the truth is just plain dumb.

The reason why people like to rub it in (pause), is because the board is overrun with people who will attack you when you simply call a spade a spade. No one would want to rub it in if they weren’t being jumped on by Super Miami bro’s every time they said something that wasn’t apart of the Slurper Dogma.

these dudes think i'm just trolling with some of my replies here

sorry man but mario is a terrible coach, every team we play will be favored against us. I'm only here for the comedy, I never once thought we would win this game.

What is sad about that is this. The game has changed drastically the last 12+ years. Teams are lighting up scoreboards. Yet, here WE are, not even able to put up Pat Nix or Dan Enos numbers.
In this day and age 30 ppg is average to a over average offense. Our offense is **** poor

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all the crap we give Brian Kelly. He got his team ready to play against their biggest rival at home at night.
I'd never let my kid play for Kelly, he's weird af and is liable to murder you, but he's a **** of a HC.

That LSU team is way more talented than this Miami team too.

Naw man its cuz fans love to make stuff up without any proof.

We have 6 players on the injury report.

LSU has 9

UGa has 7

FSU has 6

UF has 6

OSU has 7
Stop with the nonsense. We get it you don’t like Mario. And there is plenty to criticize. But injuries are apart of football.
1. Link me a Miami Hurricanes injury report from an official source. 6? I've seen 6 guys hurt TONIGHT.
2. I don't care how many LSU or UGA has, that has nothing to do with my point - the point is that half of Oregon's roster was hurt last year, but this year they aren't struggling with nearly as many injuries.
3. I never once said I don't like Mario. You're misunderstanding that my criticism is towards Feld, the strength coach. He's the common denominator.
4. "Injuries are just a part of football" is what people who don't understand statistics and analytics say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back